• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IS IT TRUE?? :D

WHAT DO YOU USE XPC FOR??

• Total voters
Reaction score
Now i am seeing that Many people are using these forums as a SOCIAL NETWORK but not as an educational one ( the actual purpose)
so i just want to know in which ones do you fall??
BE HONEST PLEASE...:)

(y)

However, there should've been an option for 'both'.
XPC helps all members to socially interact but side-by-side also provides everyone with whatever they need to excel in their exams; the past papers, the notes, the guidance, and little social network comes in one package.

That said, I've also read in many 'Welcome to XPC' threads, members are pouring into XtremePapers community, for merely social networking, and that's definitely something to look into. Nice job, creating this thread. (y)

Reaction score
(y)

However, there should've been an option for 'both'.
XPC helps all members to socially interact but side-by-side also provides everyone with whatever they need to excel in their exams; the past papers, the notes, the guidance, and little social network comes in one package.

That said, I've also read in many 'Welcome to XPC' threads, members are pouring into XtremePapers community, for merely social networking, and that's definitely something to look into. Nice job, creating this thread. (y)
you are right but whats the thing your more into
ill be honest i spend MOST of my time not all in the O level forums, helping and being helped!!

Reaction score
you are right but whats the thing your more into
ill be honest i spend MOST of my time not all in the O level forums, helping and being helped!!

Hence, the reason I suggested a need for another option, i.e. 'both.'

Honestly? I spend more time in chatting and 'arguing' around than going through the notes and everything. But I do so, when I need to. :)

Reaction score
Hence, the reason I suggested a need for another option, i.e. 'both.'

Honestly? I spend more time in chatting and 'arguing' around than going through the notes and everything. But I do so, when I need to. :)
ohk...let me see..:D

Reaction score
Multi-tasking....I send my time on both the educational forums and the fun stuff.....but I guess I'll be sticking to the socializing part more nw since exams are over!!!:D

Reaction score
by looking at someones details(posts,likes date of registration etc) and wall u can easily know what they use XPC for

Reaction score
I joined XPC for my academics cuz a friend suggested it was really helpful and then i found that its also kind of like a social network! so i'd say for both.

P.S. there should be a vote for 'both' too!:p