• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

is it the right choice

Reaction score
i'm opting for chemistry, physics, biology,math,economics and accounting for my alevels..the classes havent started yet.. and i want to keep most of my options open.... is it the right subject choice?...looking forward to opinions :)

Reaction score
It would definetly keep your options open but can you handle this much?
I suggest that you drop either of one subject.
My subject combination is the following:
Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, English Language

Reaction score
i'm opting for chemistry, physics, biology,math,economics and accounting for my alevels..the classes havent started yet.. and i want to keep most of my options open.... is it the right subject choice?...looking forward to opinions :)
It would definetly keep your options open but can you handle this much?
I suggest that you drop either of one subject.
My subject combination is the following:
Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, English Language
More than three subjects in A levels is very tough, make sure you can manage them!
Btw, Chemistry and Economics are by far the toughest A level subjects!

Reaction score
by the subject your taking it looks like you want to keep your chances open for engineering,CA and medicine
i advice you at the most to keep 2 option open not 3

Reaction score

yes.. as said.... well its up to you if you can manage easily all of them... but choose 3 or max 4 subjects ...... :) 3 options? medicine,engineering,and finance related fields? choose 2 options..... :) Best of luck :) :D

Reaction score
why accounting and economics or science ??????????????/ why not one field????

Reaction score
thank you everyone!! :D now i'm rethiking the choices.... dropping economics... and planning to take math and accounting in the first sitting..... and the other 3 in the second.. will try further math too....any more advices? :) further math is purely optional though... would drop it if i find it hard to cope with... and how abt computer?

Reaction score
thank you everyone!! :D now i'm rethiking the choices.... dropping economics... and planning to take math and accounting in the first sitting..... and the other 3 in the second.. will try further math too....any more advices? :) further math is purely optional though... would drop it if i find it hard to cope with... and how abt computer?
i would suggest not taking further maths unless u r extremely good and extra keen in math as it is just considered a achievment and will not open another field. and about computers if u r in pak choose either comp aur chem because u can only choose one

Reaction score

So 3A in any 3 a-level subjects will get you INTERNATIONAL FULL FEE SCHOLARSHIP in MANCHESTER UNIVERSITY :p ! with residence & visa, easy bah 6 b in a-levels, better to go for shit lums or simple UNIVERSITY local courses back to your country :p !

your lyf, your choice, I don't know why some ppl are sooo stupid? :p !

Reaction score
So 3A in any 3 a-level subjects will get you INTERNATIONAL FULL FEE SCHOLARSHIP in MANCHESTER UNIVERSITY :p ! with residence & visa, easy bah 6 b in a-levels, better to go for shit lums or simple UNIVERSITY local courses back to your country :p !

Please stop showing off, I know people who get 9 A's in A levels and are currently studying with scholarship in Standford University U.S.A. :)
Offending others won't get you anywhere.

Reaction score
Please stop showing off, I know people who get 9 A's in A levels and are currently studying with scholarship in Standford University U.S.A. :)
Offending others won't get you anywhere.
They are bookworms, you wanna be that, go for it, thsi is the prob with muslims you know? always takin the hard way while there are easy ways :p ! Plz don't quote me now, bye!

Reaction score
Whatever! Speaking of muslims, mind explaining why Quran speaks about this: "And say: My Lord increase me in knowledge."

(Qur'an, Ta-Ha 20:114)

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "The seeking of knowledge is obligatory for every Muslim." - Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 74

This is just one example, I could show you a lot like that. So much for your 'short-cut'. :)

Reaction score
Whatever! Speaking of muslims, mind explaining why Quran speaks about this: "And say: My Lord increase me in knowledge."

(Qur'an, Ta-Ha 20:114)

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "The seeking of knowledge is obligatory for every Muslim." - Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 74

This is just one example, I could show you a lot like that. So much for your 'short-cut'. :)
Hah, kk, whatsoever I still got a reply bah makin you stand is better I stand to a animal, bye, plz don't reply to me now, bye!

Reaction score
Didn't you already bid me 'farewell' in previous message of yours? No need to do it again and again.
Your writing actually shows, no wonder you got '3' A's :p

Reaction score
Mind your language, our acts actually show our family backgrounds, so please be careful about it. :) Next time you'll be warned.

Reaction score

could u please give a link to the page where i can get the details of that scholarship? i dont think manchester university provides any such scholarships :)