• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

is it possible to give AS chemistry just in two months !?

Reaction score
hyy ,

wantd uu all to tell me if it is possible to finish off chem AS in 2 months !?
i mean if i gave da paper in oct/nov session

ur ideas !?
and porabilities for the grade u can achive !?

Reaction score
Re: is it possible to give AS chemistry just in two months !

Not with that kind of vocabulary :D

Seriously, there is less than two months left so it's not really a good time to start preparing from scratch. Have you studied it before at all? Give us more information so we can suggest better.

Reaction score

i have done 6 chapters ....
sorry .... ws typin in a hurry ... hardly read baq wt i rote :$

Reaction score

Seems like you didn't read back again or maybe you think it's "kewl" to write like that.

Anyways, that still doesn't tell us much, which chapters? Have you done any past papers? Have you prepared for practicals?

Reaction score

dude ur breakin my balls here ... giv me a break ... mny ppl typ shrt ... itz nt "kewl" its convenient .... :)
but im sure u ddnt mean anythin by it :)

yea i hva done da parts
Atomic Structure
Atoms, Molecules and stoichiometry
chemical bonding
states of matter
chemical energetics
n a bit of electrochemistry

no past papers ,
n no practicles ....
fire awayy !!
leme hav it
da cold hard truth , ur honest opinion

Reaction score

You will be able to do it.

Reaction score

mury456 said:
dude ur breakin my balls here ... giv me a break ... mny ppl typ shrt ... itz nt "kewl" its convenient .... :)
but im sure u ddnt mean anythin by it :)

yea i hva done da parts
Atomic Structure
Atoms, Molecules and stoichiometry
chemical bonding
states of matter
chemical energetics
n a bit of electrochemistry

no past papers ,
n no practicles ....
fire awayy !!
leme hav it
da cold hard truth , ur honest opinion
I wouldn't suggest that u give chem in 2months time! u need to do organic and inorganic!and most imporant, u haven't started off with the past papers!

Reaction score

Plus he/she hasn't done any practicals. You'd be lucky to barely pass by the way things are looking right now. I suggest you start preparing for May/June session.

P.S

Short hand is fine when you are texting or chatting on instant messengers, but it definitely is not here.

Reaction score

im guesssin ur both rytt
okii shld i gve AS/A2 chem and A2 physics togeathr in may/june session !?

n MAVtKmnj ... sorry but can uu wrk wd me here ... wud reali appreciate it

Reaction score

hell no..!! even it is said that everything is possible...........i say this wont b possible.....!! well, u can give chem exam in 2months too..!! no prblm...bt only thing is, getting gud grades seems next to impossible..!!

Reaction score

Reaction score

mury456 said:
Yes!! Why not??

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

mury456 said:

It depends upon how disciplined and efficient you are.. AS/A2 chem + A2 physics in one session is easily doable for most.
AS in 2 months, I think I can do it. But I wd be stressed. I would make a timetable and complete syllabus/ notes in 1 (or 2) Week then do past papers making a time table for that too. so that I complete everything on time.

By dooing a paper I mean aiming for an A grade... but you HAVe to be disciplined.. eg. say no to facebook. say no to TV (xcept perhaps 1 football match a week :D) Not more than Half an hour a day for PC.. only breaks you get are for Salawaat n food etc.. the nescesities.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

^Assalamoalaikum!!

impressive..wish i'd be like that..

Reaction score

badrobot14 said:
mury456 said:

It depends upon how disciplined and efficient you are.. AS/A2 chem + A2 physics in one session is easily doable for most.
AS in 2 months, I think I can do it. But I wd be stressed. I would make a timetable and complete syllabus/ notes in 1 (or 2) Week then do past papers making a time table for that too. so that I complete everything on time.

By dooing a paper I mean aiming for an A grade... but you HAVe to be disciplined.. eg. say no to facebook. say no to TV (xcept perhaps 1 football match a week :D) Not more than Half an hour a day for PC.. only breaks you get are for Salawaat n food etc.. the nescesities.

You are right on the part where he has to limit himself from other activities and devote more time to studies. However, it doesn't mean you completely stop doing other stuff. There is a renowned proverb, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. So create balance among your day-to-day activities.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

destined007 said:
badrobot14 said:
mury456 said:

You are right on the part where he has to limit himself from other activities and devote more time to studies. However, it doesn't mean you completely stop doing other stuff. There is a renowned proverb, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. So create balance among your day-to-day activities.

firstly, I suggested him to do that for 2 months only IF he wished to give the papers now. after exams he can play as much as he wants.. Secondly, It's not All work coz he's allowed Salawaat so he gets out of house 5 times a day if he wants.. + food breaks, drink breaks, washroom breaks, sleep break.. what more do you want picnic breaks?? :D I only said he shuld stop time wastin activities.... Honest bit of advice mate.
I once made myself live in that kind of conditions.. it's not as bad as it sounds..

Reaction score

I was also in that state once. But I never gave up all my other activities. I spent 10 min on Facebook, 30 min on game, etc. Used to spend hours and hours on them when exams were not near. So basically I cut down the time I spent on them. I personally found that if I keep studying 24/7, I couldn't concentrate on studying after some time.

PS. I am talking about time you get apart from Nimaaz. This is also for those readers who are not Muslim and don't offer salah.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

ok, ok :)
we were only arguing upon degree of discipline.. n u r right 24/7 studies kill man!

Reaction score

What are forums for? to argue. :p