• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Is it okay if I take my AS Level exam with my A2 exam?

Reaction score
My cousin's teacher at his school recommended that he take the AS exam along with the A2 exam instead of taking the AS in Oct/Nov.

Will this be a hindrance or can he still get to an American college by this route? I understand that he won't be able to give his AS result, but the teacher told him that's okay and he can rely on recommendation letters for now.

Reaction score
well my AS result was also somewhat of disappointing but my teacher suggested the same....and frm my senior friends who had given it all at once ....some of em came up wid straight As while few though not less ended up wid clear Us.....i dont think any1 out here can b particular abt this....but i guess its a matter of hard work(or luck in my case)....
the only reason that ppl would suggest giving it at the end is cuz our concept of course is improved after our A2 and we seem to understand better....(it actually is for me)
dunno
im giving AS and A2 altogether.....hope things work out!