• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Is it just me or are papers getting harder!

Reaction score
while doing 08, 09 and some 10 papers i notice they are easier somewhat and a little simpler. Is cie making the papers harder or what?

Reaction score
I know right! chem pp11 was DEATH! and pure was too tricky but it was alright all in all

Reaction score
while doing 08, 09 and some 10 papers i notice they are easier somewhat and a little simpler. Is cie making the papers harder or what?
yups its the reality this time papers are harder...:mad:
while practicing i did chem p1 of nov all variants and i scored around 34 35 they were so easy. but when i saw the GT it was 26 and i was like..:O
and now its like we are doomed.

Reaction score
you're right..the increase in competition has forced the CIE to make papers quite tough then the past years..i'm screwed on their changing policy to make tough papers :(

Reaction score
yes that's true but depends on all the people who did it around the world. So to get a lower gt lets hope the rest in the world mess up the papers too!! lol :cool: :D