• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Is it difficult to cope with 3 A2 and 2 AS in one sitting?

Reaction score
I am currently undertaking my final year of study, and considering sitting 3 A2 exams (Maths, Chemistry, Biology), as well as AICT and Maths (resit) AS Level.

Would it be difficult?

Reaction score
I am currently undertaking my final year of study, and considering sitting 3 A2 exams (Maths, Chemistry, Biology), as well as AICT and Maths (resit) AS Level.

Would it be difficult?
It wont be difficult if u really study well with gud time management and sleep
all the best (y)

Reaction score
It's not hard if you study a long time before. I managed to get AAAA in AS physics, chemistry, maths and biology and A level Spanish B, and I am planning on taking A level further maths, maths, biology, physics and chemistry this summer, which may seem like a strain but with some hard work way early I hope I can cope :D

Reaction score
IDK man, Chem + Bio + Maths, that seems pretty tough. Though, if you put in enough effort, anything is possible. But those subjects just make it tougher. Good luck!