• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Is having a girl friend worthwhile at this age?

Reaction score
But why let a relationship destroy your career?
I mean if you are into a relationship doesn't mean you guys have to leave your studies and stuff!
I mean, you give time to your friends, your family and still manage to get good grades. I mean, you have a relationship with your friends and family too. Don't you? Then what's the matter in making a bf/gf?
I mean, you can still continue your work!
And in the first place, why would you choose someone who doesn't want you to be successful in your career?
Your boy or your girl is there to support you, just like a best friend or a parent!
I hope you people are getting my point.

Reaction score
LOL Depends tafreeh keh liye chahye ya time pass. If it's for tafreeh purpose, go to any chat room!
If you are serious, then don't do anything. Just wait. If there is some girl made for you, you'll meet her and you'll naturally like her and all... ;) You don't have to "Find" your love.

Reaction score
LOLZ I was joking !! I don't need a girlfriend !! IT is Hadith of the Prophet(s) I don't remember it correctly but it said that the prophet said that mujhay aik kharab janwar say takrana manzoor hai magar jair mahram aurat say nahi !!

Reaction score
Mein iska eik itna set wala reply de sakti hun na but de nahi rahi. :p
(My reply is nothing against this Hadith or something ok. :p Infact, is Hadith ko hi explain karta hai)

Reaction score
Debates. :D Ab samne wala isko as a fight leta hai tou mein kya karun? :p I try my best to sound as polite as possible. :p
Well, I say "Either accept my point of view, or MAKE ME accept your point of view." :p

Reaction score
well you haven't provided me with your point of view so i can't explain you my point of view !! :p