• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Is having a girl friend worthwhile at this age?

Reaction score
Whether you can have one or not, the question is whether you want one! wat with so many goals left to fulfill and so many educational/professional responsibilities. Relationships at the moment would just be an unwanted distraction or an added burden. Its always better to have just ONE person in life, and that person should be there when the time is right. RIght now, what with enjoying a free life and other compulsions, you wont be able 2 keep that person happy nor will you be happy! So what the use?

Reaction score
alisha said:
Whether you can have one or not, the question is whether you want one! wat with so many goals left to fulfill and so many educational/professional responsibilities. Relationships at the moment would just be an unwanted distraction or an added burden. Its always better to have just ONE person in life, and that person should be there when the time is right. RIght now, what with enjoying a free life and other compulsions, you wont be able 2 keep that person happy nor will you be happy! So what the use?

Not Necessarily one , we guys can marry 4!!!! :D :D

and you are right its better to finish your education first (Bachelor's,Master's or Doctorates degrees) , then go find your love.

Reaction score
Diamondman said:
alisha said:

Not Necessarily one , we guys can marry 4!!!! :D :D

and you are right its better to finish your education first (Bachelor's,Master's or Doctorates degrees) , then go find your love.
i dnt agree....at least not 4 at a time...ur sooo mean abt girls...!! :p

Reaction score
^ 4 are allowed in Islam only if you treat each of them equally.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
The reason why it is stated in the Quran that "if you fear that you will not do justice (between them), then (marry) only one..." is because not everyone can treat all four justly!
Therefore, marrying only one would be justifiable! (Though after her death, he can marry a second or third one). That's what I think!

Reaction score
Nibz said:
The reason why it is stated in the Quran that "if you fear that you will not do justice (between them), then (marry) only one..." is because not everyone can treat all four justly!
Therefore, marrying only one would be justifiable! (Though after her death, he can marry a second or third one). That's what I think!
Great work Nibz. I abstain from writing it because people will again say that " I M PREACHING". But truly great work !! :)

Reaction score
Nibz said:
exactly!!

Reaction score
Nibz said:

VERY VERY TRUE!

so horse power if ur gna treat ur wives like servants then maybe u shud think twice b4 gettin even one :p :p :p

Reaction score
Benjamin said:
I just wonder why my parents recommend me to have an affair after A levels. Why not before?
Besides control over your instincts is love poisonous?
You can't just get a girl and have an affair with her. You actually need feelings for such a relationship.