• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IS CIE doing some kind of experiment on us !!!

Reaction score
Seriously ppl they've changed the whole format !!!! :x

Are we specimens or sumthing?? :lol:

Reaction score
man!!
this the fifth time i made the same mistake :oops: :oops: :oops:

actually i just..... u know!!!

but ur correct the cham ppr 1 ws really differnt!!

Reaction score
Biology paper 3 and Physics paper 3 seemed kinda long. I thought they were perhaps thinking that their exams from the previous years were too short and that we had too much time for questions. They'll probably change their mind when they see our results :D .

Chemistry paper 3 was ok though. I did the second varient.

Reaction score
AStarHunter said:
yeah, totally agree with u ! they think we`re like their little lab rats :p :ROFLMAO:
haha :ROFLMAO: @ lab rats

i did 32 as well ... it was ok .. not dat bad but u've got to agree the format was totally different ... i mean a descriptive quesion for 5 marks !!!!

Reaction score
Outofideaz said:
AStarHunter said:
yeah, totally agree with u ! they think we`re like their little lab rats :p :ROFLMAO:
haha :ROFLMAO: @ lab rats

i did 32 as well ... it was ok .. not dat bad but u've got to agree the format was totally different ... i mean a descriptive quesion for 5 marks !!!!
I also thought at first that getting five marks would be difficult but it was pretty easy. Five marks means five reactions. I remembered five reactions. from the iron extraction process and even wrote a sixth and we had the equation for two of those reactions.

The hard questions in that paper for me were.....well I only remember the biodiesel one. There were others but I forgot them.

Reaction score
yup there were hard questions .. in the elctrolytic cell ... the biodiesel and a few more .. 4got

Reaction score
oh shit! I wrote only three reactions because i thought it was descriptive. So i wrote three eqautions and explained the equations. Oh shit!!!!!! I knew the equations!!!!!!!!!!