• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Inspirational people and stories

Reaction score
:D Same problem :'(
Anyways, I'm probably changing this thread's topic, so back to the old stuff! :)
:LOL: Yeah :p

1355173881904251.jpg

Reaction score
♥♥ Heart touching inspirational story ♥♥

One Day An 11 Year Old Girl asked her Daddy,”what are you going to get me for my 15th birthday ??

The Father Replied,”There Is Much Time Left.”
When The Girl Was 14 She Fainted And Was Rushed To The Hospital. The Doctor Came Out And Told Her Dad She Had A Bad Heart & She Is Probably Gonna Die…

When She Was Lying In The Hospital Bed, She Said “Daddy… Have They Told You I Am Going To Die ?” The Father Replied; “No You Will Live” As He Left Weeping.She Said “How Can You Be Sure.” He Turned Around From The Door And Said”I Know.” She Turns 15 When She Is Recovering And Comes Home To Find A Letter On Her Bed. It Says : ”My Dearest Daughter, If You Are Reading This It Means All Went Well As I Told You. One Day You Asked Me What I Was Giving You For Your 15th Birthday,I Didn’t Know Then But Now My Present To You Is MY HEART.” Her Father had Donated His Heart … !!!

‘BLESSED INDEED IS THE MAN WHO HEARS MANY
GENTLE VOICES CALL HIM FATHER’
He makes Many silent Sacrifice for us ~ Dad

Reaction score
This is awesome ....

One day a construction supervisor from 6th floor of building was calling a worker working on the ground floor. Because of construction noice, the worker on ground floor did not hear his supervisor calling.
Than, to draw the attention of worker, the supervisor threw a 10 rupee note from up which fell right around in front of the worker.
The worker picked up the 10 rupee note, put it in his pocket & continued with his work.
Again to draw the attention of worker, the supervisor now threw 500 rupee note & the worker did the same, picked 500 rupee note, put it in his pocket & started doing his job.
Now to draw attention of the worker, the supervisor picked a small stone & threw on worker. The stone hit exactly the worker head. This time the worker looked up & the supervisor communicated with the worker.

This story is same as of our life. Allah wants to communicate with us, but we are busy doing our worldly jobs. Than Allah give us small gifts & we just keep it without seeing from where we got it.
Than Allah gives us amounts (gifts) & we are the same. Just keep the gifts without seeing from where it come & without thanking Allah. We just say we are LUCKY.
Than when we are hit with a small stone, which we call problems, than we look up & we communicate with Allah.

So every time we get gift, we should thank Allah immediately, and not wait till we are hit by a small stone, and than we should communicate with Allah....

Reaction score
Heart Melting Story:

A Woman was Admitted in Hospital
as She was Suffering from Brain Tumor..

His Son & Relatives were Around Her,
She Died within a few Hours..

His Son Cried the whole Day & Became Ill.
He Returned Home the Next Day;
& Wen He Opened His Moms Cupboard;
He found some Tablets kept in a Letter..!

In the Letter it was Written:
" TAKE THESE TABLETS DEAR;
I know U Catch Cold Easily after Crying.. "

-"MOTHERS LOVE MAKE IT LIVE LONG..

Reaction score
♥♥ Heart touching inspirational story ♥♥

One Day An 11 Year Old Girl asked her Daddy,”what are you going to get me for my 15th birthday ??

The Father Replied,”There Is Much Time Left.”
When The Girl Was 14 She Fainted And Was Rushed To The Hospital. The Doctor Came Out And Told Her Dad She Had A Bad Heart & She Is Probably Gonna Die…

When She Was Lying In The Hospital Bed, She Said “Daddy… Have They Told You I Am Going To Die ?” The Father Replied; “No You Will Live” As He Left Weeping.She Said “How Can You Be Sure.” He Turned Around From The Door And Said”I Know.” She Turns 15 When She Is Recovering And Comes Home To Find A Letter On Her Bed. It Says : ”My Dearest Daughter, If You Are Reading This It Means All Went Well As I Told You. One Day You Asked Me What I Was Giving You For Your 15th Birthday,I Didn’t Know Then But Now My Present To You Is MY HEART.” Her Father had Donated His Heart … !!!

‘BLESSED INDEED IS THE MAN WHO HEARS MANY
GENTLE VOICES CALL HIM FATHER’
He makes Many silent Sacrifice for us ~ Dad
This is beaauuuutiful :cry:

Reaction score
Father was a hardworking man who delivered bread as a living to support his wife and three children. He spent all his evenings after work attending classes, hoping to improve himself so that he could one day find a better paying job. Except for Sundays, Father hardly ate a meal together with his family. He worked and studied very hard because he wanted to provide his family with the best money could buy.
Whenever the family complained that he was not spending enough time with them, he reasoned that he was doing all this for them. But he often yearned to spend more time with his family.
The day came when the examination results were announced. To his joy, Father passed, and with distinctions too! Soon after, he was offered a good job as a senior supervisor which paid handsomely.
Like a dream come true, Father could now afford to provide his family with life’s little luxuries like nice clothing, fine food and vacation abroad.
However, the family still did not get to see father for most of the week. He continued to work very hard, hoping to be promoted to the position of manager. In fact, to make himself a worthily candidate for the promotion, he enrolled for another course in the open university.
Again, whenever the family complained that he was not spending enough time with them, he reasoned that he was doing all this for them. But he often yearned to spend more time with his family.
Father’s hard work paid off and he was promoted. Jubilantly, he decided to hire a maid to relieve his wife from her domestic tasks. He also felt that their three-room flat was no longer big enough, it would be nice for his family to be able to enjoy the facilities and comfort of a condominium. Having experienced the rewards of his hard work many times before, Father resolved to further his studies and work at being promoted again. The family still did not get to see much of him. In fact, sometimes Father had to work on Sundays entertaining clients. Again, whenever the family complained that he was not spending enough time with them, he reasoned that he was doing all this for them. But he often yearned to spend more time with his family.
As expected, Father’s hard work paid off again and he bought a beautiful condominium overlooking the coast of Singapore. On the first Sunday evening at their new home, Father declared to his family that he decided not to take anymore courses or pursue any more promotions. From then on he was going to devote more time to his family.
Father did not wake up the next day.

MORAL LESSON
Do what you can with what you have and where you are. God knows how much to give, so don’t try to spend all time earning money instead experience some love with family, friends which is very essential for your long term happiness.

Reaction score
An Inspiring Story on Friendship….Touching….This will touch your heart!!!!!!

In a battle, a soldier prepared 2 bring this wounded friend back from the field.

His captian said,
“Its of No use! ur friend must be dead”.

But soldier still goes & brings back his friend.
Seeing the dead body, Captain says

“I told u its of no worth. He’s dead”.

The soldier replies with moist eyes:
“No sir, it was really of worth…..

When i got to him, my friend saw me, smiled & said his last words:

“I KNEW YOU WOULD COME

Reaction score
A guy had cancer&had only 30 days
left.
He likd a girl,working in a CD shop but
never told her abt his LOVE. Everyday
he usd 2 buy a CD just 2 spend