• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

information regarding ALGC(BEACONHOUSE)

Reaction score
HEY..i was just wondering..do we have to wear uniform all week?:)
AOA! You are coming to ALGC? And to answer your question, yes you have to wear uniform in the whole week. Actually, the administration has got more strict as time has passed and now they will not allow anyone to enter the college who is without the uniform. By the way, you have joined ALGC from which campus?

Reaction score
They allowed us about 2 weeks comfort as many didn't get their uniforms last year due to huge demand and poor service of UNIFORMERS.
The admin is never strict :D, they are very cool ppl :p.

Reaction score
Hey guys! i will be joining Algc A2 this year :D can you tell do they offer thinking skills As only or we have to give it complete? :p

Reaction score
Hey guys! i will be joining Algc A2 this year :D can you tell do they offer thinking skills As only or we have to give it complete? :p

No AS in ALGC as far as i know
and thinking skills is full, as when I was in A1, A2 ppl had their T.S mocks

Reaction score
sa
AOA! You are coming to ALGC? And to answer your question, yes you have to wear uniform in the whole week. Actually, the administration has got more strict as time has passed and now they will not allow anyone to enter the college who is without the uniform. By the way, you have joined ALGC from which campus?
thats so not cool.:(..and this is going to be my first experience at beaconhouse..for all that ve heard,,algc is the best campus for a level in lahore.