• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Information about SAT????

Reaction score
Guys i want to do SAT after my o levels in MAY/JUNE 2012......So can i appear in July August for the SAT courses....And what are the subjects which may help me and from where can i get notes for the subject??

Reaction score
SAT is not offered in July and August. You can take it in June or October.

Are you talking about SAT Subject Tests? I would recommend taking them in A2.

Reaction score
Yes i am talking about SAT subject tests....So if i am giving it in OCT

So from where can i get notes of subjects and more info about it ???

Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend you to appear in SAT subject tests in A1s. It take two weeks maxomium to prepare for them. Instead, you should prepare for SAT I which needs more preparation time. And it's best to clear that up just as you enter your A'levels.

Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend you to appear in SAT subject tests in A1s. It take two weeks maxomium to prepare for them. Instead, you should prepare for SAT I which needs more preparation time. And it's best to clear that up just as you enter your A'levels.
So which subjects in SAT can help me as i am planing for mechanical engineering ???

Reaction score
AOA
well M in A2 abt to give exams this may/june. then want to apply for nust!

is there asny possibility for mee too prepare and clear the test ??? keeping in ming that nust admission forms are in may and itx test ill be held in I gues july! so can I give sat in the mean while will it help me in admission?? or is it tooo late?

Reaction score
AOA
well M in A2 abt to give exams this may/june. then want to apply for nust!

is there asny possibility for mee too prepare and clear the test ??? keeping in ming that nust admission forms are in may and itx test ill be held in I gues july! so can I give sat in the mean while will it help me in admission?? or is it tooo late?
if u wanna do it.... apply SOOOOOOOONNNN!!!! da may cohorts are fully booked most probably but if ur lucky, u might get a date for June 2.... (here in AD dere aren't really ne seats left for june also)

Reaction score
is it possible to give SAT after o levels?....i mean SAT Reasoning test(not the subject one)
isnt't it that SAT reasoning only have math and english? nd i checkd on collegeboard website nd it gives all fees in dollars so i was not sure that how can i no the registration fees in ruppees. nd 1 more question:does SAT take place in every Pakistani city?

Reaction score
Does SAT follow any syllabus? If so, can u provide a link to it?
Thanx:)

Reaction score
is it possible to give SAT after o levels?....i mean SAT Reasoning test(not the subject one)
isnt't it that SAT reasoning only have math and english? nd i checkd on collegeboard website nd it gives all fees in dollars so i was not sure that how can i no the registration fees in ruppees. nd 1 more question:does SAT take place in every Pakistani city?

Yes, it's absolutely possible to take it after O'levels. But while the Math may be easy, the english sections are no walk in the park. So try out some practice tests before registering for it. To calculate the approx. fee in PKR, just multiply it by 91 (the current exchange rate, that is). And no, it isn't held in every Pakistani city; only in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad, if I'm not mistaken.

Reaction score
Yes, it's absolutely possible to take it after O'levels. But while the Math may be easy, the english sections are no walk in the park. So try out some practice tests before registering for it. To calculate the approx. fee in PKR, just multiply it by 91 (the current exchange rate, that is). And no, it isn't held in every Pakistani city; only in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad, if I'm not mistaken.
Thank u!

Reaction score
^^^^ Someone answer plz. I need it for a friend.^^^^

Also, which is easier SATs or IGCSEs?????
i wanna know dis too....

SATs cant be compared wid IGs... maybe wid A levels... n according to me, SAT seems easier (considering the books i have...)