• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

important regarding admission..need replys plz

Reaction score
guys i am thinking of giving SAT this october as I want to apply for IBA and LUMS.the question is that when we are registering for SAT,they give us 2 choices whether to receive online scores or the paper copy.Which one shall I choose because I know LUMS online sending code is 513 but I guess IBA has no code.So if i select the online score option then how shall i show IBA my score.Pls help if anyone has given SAT and has gone into IBA or LUMS.i am an overseas ,kindly help and plz tell me IBA's code to send SAT scores.

Reaction score
guys i am thinking of giving SAT this october as I want to apply for IBA and LUMS.the question is that when we are registering for SAT,they give us 2 choices whether to receive online scores or the paper copy.Which one shall I choose because I know LUMS online sending code is 513 but I guess IBA has no code.So if i select the online score option then how shall i show IBA my score.Pls help if anyone has given SAT and has gone into IBA or LUMS.i am an overseas ,kindly help and plz tell me IBA's code to send SAT scores.
Well, i am not sure but i think u should select online.
U can give a print out to IBA, if they say anything, u can ask them the code or something to have ur score sent over.

Reaction score
guys its important..is there anyone who went to IBA with SAT scores..?

Reaction score

I believe that option is about how you will receive the score. And if I remember correctly, the option isn't about whether to receive it online or by mail, but rather if you want a paper copy in addition to the online report.

I don't know about IBA, but LUMS does not require you to send scores through collegeboard; you can mail a printout of the online report instead. But you're an overseas student, so I'm not sure if it's the same for you. You should ask them.

And you can't utilize the free score sending option, because that way the scores are sent a few weeks after the test and the admission process doesn't start in October.