• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I'm new here

Reaction score
I'v just started using this site; advance sorry for any trouble. (I v just accidently messaged someone but all i want was to make a thread) Plzzz try to ignore; if i did something like that again. :)

Reaction score
Thankuuuuu! but still i'm worried; it's a lil hard to understand this site :confused:

Reaction score
But anyway, that was not my fault. It really looked like thread......
Someone should better make it look like a 'private message' :p

Reaction score
Hey welcome here.
don't worry, i was confused too when i started using it but u'll get used. there are awesome friends here to help you. :)

Reaction score
I'v just started using this site; advance sorry for any trouble. (I v just accidently messaged someone but all i want was to make a thread) Plzzz try to ignore; if i did something like that again. :)

welcome.jpg

Reaction score
welcome here...here u can gain help for anything..just ask