• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

igcse results doubts

Reaction score
plz help
i get the following results
Maths- C
Bio-B
Chem-B
Eng-B
Phy-B
Are these considered as good results plz help

Reaction score
1bilalm said:
plz help
i get the following results
Maths- C
Bio-B
Chem-B
Eng-B
Phy-B
Are these considered as good results plz help

Since you do have the doubt, you know that this doesn't qualify as among the best, but it's good. I have friends who have scored E's and F's and U.
So your grades stand out and are good enough for getting into a good university, so congrats! :D

Reaction score
i got a B in both math and biology , should i repeat? im so pissed :evil: , esp in bio i thought i did much better, is there a way i can tell them to recheck it :S

TSZ

Reaction score
I live in pakistan and over here our teachers recommend no rechecking because it is confirmed over here that due to vast amount of students wanting rechecking.....british council just give us back our result with the same result without rechecking so i think u shud consult ure teachers

Reaction score
CaptainDanger said:
But then there are those students too whose grade is changed after rechecking...
how often does it happen? cause i felt i did really good in bio and i ended up with a B ?

Reaction score
Well one of my friend applied for it, his grade changed from B to A... When A* wasn't introduced... Other applied last year for Islamiat and Second Language Urdu 88% and 89% to get A*... He wasn't lucky there... So its kind of a 50, 50 chance... But yeah there is a possibility...

Reaction score
Its very unfair to get an A in IT cause many have cheated which had put me down to lower grades. Thats really unfair!!!! :evil:

Reaction score
Keeemoman said:
Its very unfair to get an A in IT cause many have cheated which had put me down to lower grades. Thats really unfair!!!! :evil:

I received an A* in ICT and I didn't cheat. I earned it fair. You were graded for your effort made in the Board Exams. If you had done better, no one would have given you an A. A isn't bad either considering the difficulty of the Papers this year, so congrats. :D

Reaction score
can i go to the british council and ask them to recheck it ? or does it HAVE to be done through the principal?

Reaction score
Rashu712 said:
Keeemoman said:

I received an A* in ICT and I didn't cheat. I earned it fair. You were graded for your effort made in the Board Exams. If you had done better, no one would have given you an A. A isn't bad either considering the difficulty of the Papers this year, so congrats. :D
Hey come on there is nothing todo with effort all r getting full mark because of cheating so if I lose i mark that means I lost the A*.
And I would like to remind u during ur batch no one was cheating and there was less competition.

Reaction score
^ Its EASY...

a)
As the other line is parallel to y=2x + 3

Both the lines will have the same GRADIENT that is 2...

c is the y intercept

As AB distance is 7 units...

c for the new equation will be 3-7= -4

So equation becomes y=2x - 4

b) Use the equation of part a... And put y = 0 as that point is on the x-axis... And find x...