• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE result finally!!!

Reaction score
well i was not over the moon with my performance,but i thot i did better than i thot..i got​
Biology-B​
Business Studies-A​
Maths-E(i knew it)Maths is not my cup of tea​
Sociology-B​
English-C​
ICT-D​
Economics-B​
German-B(1 mark away from an A)​
How do you guys think my performance was?​

Reaction score
well i was not over the moon with my performance,but i thot i did better than i thot..i got​
Biology-B​
Business Studies-A​
Maths-E(i knew it)Maths is not my cup of tea​
Sociology-B​
English-C​
ICT-D​
Economics-B​
German-B(1 mark away from an A)​
How do you guys think my performance was?​

it is okay. You made it in your core subjects that is all the matter, forget about GCSE it is important but not as your A level result is.

Reaction score
Physics : C / Biology : C / Math : B / Chemistry B are they bad ?

They aint bad. it depends on the minimum grade your school requires in each subject for AS entrance. 2 B's and 2 C's that is awesome.

Reaction score
They aint bad. it depends on the minimum grade your school requires in each subject for AS entrance. 2 B's and 2 C's that is awesome.
I expected an A* in chemistry and F in physics :p, but I will repeat physics in oct.nov. Any good tips for English exam ? ( As second language)

Reaction score
I expected an A* in chemistry and F in physics :p, but I will repeat physics in oct.nov. Any good tips for English exam ? ( As second language)

If that is the case hurry up and register. As the deadline passes the fee doubles. Wish i could help but i took English First language. lol F in Physics but you got a C what a great transition!.

Reaction score
If that is the case hurry up and register. As the deadline passes the fee doubles. Wish i could help but i took English First language. lol F in Physics but you got a C what a great transition!.
I already did :), I start studying from now :), about english the only thing makes me scared ( PAPER 4 : Listening )

Reaction score
I already did :), I start studying from now :), about english the only thing makes me scared ( PAPER 4 : Listening )

i will meet some friends and ask for help in the Second language and report back to you ASAP

Reaction score
Guys does anyone know what the ICE award thing is? Do we show it to uni's? What is it exactly?

Reaction score
ICE is a certificate in which there r 3 levels: Extinction, merit and pass
Extinction is for the students who got 5 A or A*s and above
Merit is C plus in 5 subjects and F plus in 2
Pass is F plus in all subjects
ICE is just a certificate u can present in universities.....they started it this year in our skool so dont know how helpful it will b in the future;)