• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE Oct/Nov 2013

Reaction score
Can somebody answer this ICT doubt
I want to ask you few things reguarding practical...
in website authoring tasks, they say to print html code + browser view. For printing in browser view, do we have to take a print shot from our browser or do we have to print from the browser options! please help!

Reaction score
hi guys!!!Yash here! :) i have my ICT paper 3 on 19th oct . i know some of u have it before this date. so i request you uys to pls post the supporting files or share some info over it. Thank you :D

Reaction score
Igcse bst , accounting, economics really need hely! My exams are starting from 28th and i dont know anything..:/pls people help me! :(

Reaction score
I've already done my IGCSE paper 3 and it was super easy. So i am sure that the paper 2 will be much harder. The paper 3 had word, power-point and access. Any notes or past papers that focus on the other modules.
please help!

Reaction score
Guys, I need your help!
I don't know what to study for french reading and directed writing please help me!

Reaction score
Has anyone given their ICT paper 1 (theory) exam? IF yes then please tell me which questions came. please help me