• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE Oct/Nov 2013

Reaction score
I need the topics with their sub points of u can ......I am in k.s.a and I dont know yet when is my exam any idea ?

Reaction score
Thanks! Please give me lots of tips I'm freaking out :'(

Don't freak out! i was at the same situation but freaking out didn't help at all trust me :p and i hope you're drilling yourself in writing fast because Isl and Pak.studies are lengthy ones and try to concentrate on quantity (length of your ans) and quality (content of your answer) don't write one point again and again as it will be counted as cliche and you'll lose your marks but instead make planning and write new point and elaborate it, try to use new words every time and not the ones you used above in the same answer.

For e.g, muslims should abstain from from evil deeds.
if you have to write the same thing try to write muslims should at least curb the response they give to satan.

this is just exemplary,sorry i know its a childish example but i wrote it so you may understand. As you should make your answer more creative for the reader.

Reaction score
hey guys, i got some english as second language oral topics (not from me) a guy said:
1. sharing food -about what means to u, n occasions n u have cook food
2.old people- actions government should take to protect old people, whose responsibilities r they n related points
3.good neighbors-???
4.close to nature - why is nature so important, a place u would like to visit n y people move from cities to country side n ways
5.sources of energy-incidents in which we use electricity and its importance, the advantages n disadvantages of using alternative sources of energy eg:sun n wind n abt nuclear power!!!! Its pros n cones
6.taking risks
7.helping others
8.young people and job opportunities…

I hope i helped... btw, if u guys get any other points or any info please reply :D . cuz my exam is due next week.

Reaction score
hey guys, i got some english as second language oral topics (not from me) a guy said:
1. sharing food -about what means to u, n occasions n u have cook food
2.old people- actions government should take to protect old people, whose responsibilities r they n related points
3.good neighbors-???
4.close to nature - why is nature so important, a place u would like to visit n y people move from cities to country side n ways
5.sources of energy-incidents in which we use electricity and its importance, the advantages n disadvantages of using alternative sources of energy eg:sun n wind n abt nuclear power!!!! Its pros n cones
6.taking risks
7.helping others
8.young people and job opportunities…

I hope i helped... btw, if u guys get any other points or any info please reply :D . cuz my exam is due next week.

Thank you!! Do you know something more about them, like more points in the topics and the points for Taking Risks, helping others, young people and good neighbours?

Reaction score
Thank you!! Do you know something more about them, like more points in the topics and the points for Taking Risks, helping others, young people and good neighbours?

hey pepe, im afraid i dont knw anything new abt the topics (as i mentioned i copied it from someone), but if i find any points i will tell..... btw welcome :)