• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE OCT/NOV 2013 ICT, SPANISH AND ESL

Reaction score
Hi!

Does anyone have information about the ICT OCT/NOV 2013? (what you were asked, supporting files, question papers) About paper 3 and paper 1. Do you know any questions that were asked in paper 1?

Also, what is the FIRST LANGUAGE SPANISH Paper 2 exam of oct/nov 2013 like? What were the texts about? Was it difficult?

Finally, what about the ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE Exam? Was it difficult? What were you asked to write about in the letter and the article? And the listening?

I know that not all these exams have been taken yet.

PLEASE I NEED THEM

Reaction score
PLEASE, has anyone done the ICT paper 1 and can tell me something about it (questions, difficulties)? If not, when you do it please post information about it.

The same for ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE Reading and Writing, has anybody done it and can tell me something about it?

PLEASE

Reaction score
Hi, I'm still waiting for ICT paper 1.

Besides, talking about the ESL exam Reading and Writing, i found in Cambridge's website the specimen paper for oct/nov 2013. What are the specimen papers? Is there a chance that these specimen papers be the ones we are going to have in our oct/nov ESL exam?

PLEASE

Reaction score
Nobody knows anything about ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE OCT/NOV 2013 exam? I need to know the topics of the 2 pieces of writing at least!

PLEASE ANYONE