• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE Notes

Was this helpful?

• Yes.

Votes: 357 92.5%
  • No.

Votes: 29 7.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I found a couple of good notes for the IGCSEs (even though I'm still a long way from giving them),they're still helpful to me at this point of time, thought I'd share them with you guys :D
I did not write any of these notes, credits go to the authors.
HUGE THANKS TO SOMYA FOR HELPING ME OUT.
Bro, if I don't get A*s in all three sciences in my IGCSE's now after seeing these notes, there's is truly no hope for me anymore! :D Thank you so much!

Reaction score
I found a couple of good notes for the IGCSEs (even though I'm still a long way from giving them),they're still helpful to me at this point of time, thought I'd share them with you guys :D
Hello Dark Eclipse.I wanna ask that where did u get the notes of Biology tbw.pdf ?

Reaction score
What a HUGE THANKS ;)

Reaction score
Is there any problem with the huge thanks?!
LOL! Just felt nice how you credited your friend. She must be really happy and both of you are getting rewards by Allah for each and every person who uses your notes.

Reaction score
LOL! Just felt nice how you credited your friend. She must be really happy and both of you are getting rewards by Allah for each and every person who uses your notes.
I Mean Don't Get So Worried and sweating..