• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

igcse math paper 2

Reaction score
me 2.... well i did the same way and left the answer lyk that but some of my frndz further simplified
it's ok as u said what is gone is gone ... so lets frgt abt this & hope for the better ...gd luck

Reaction score
Yup it was but they asked that write down the possible values of x if it's an integer so it's going to be 1 2 3 4

Reaction score
it's ok as u said what is gone is gone ... so lets frgt abt this & hope for the better ...gd luck
Ya
Physics and math p4 is so freaking wat r they tryin to kill us?!!!

Which school r u frm

Reaction score
LOL Well hehehe.....
Which school on this earth is gud?!! All torture cells who da hell invented schools anyways
hahaha ... best as long as ik in jeddah r the JEDDAH PREP & GRAMMAR SCHOOL , continental "british" school ... since most teachers r native speakers :p

Reaction score
Yup they r gudd
So how's the prep generally
Funny how the thread is called math p2 but I kinda swept u away frm da topic

Reaction score
Yup they r gudd
So how's the prep generally
Funny how the thread is called math p2 but I kinda swept u away frm da topic
i heard it's gd ... the British school r taking math with coursework ... they did the exam yesterday .. ya haha ive noticed that ...

Reaction score
Maths with coursework oh! Well even our school as in pisj gets regional rankings lyk last a year a girl from our school got it in all three sciences

Reaction score
Maths with coursework oh! Well even our school as in pisj gets regional rankings lyk last a year a girl from our school got it in all three sciences
last year we got top in bio o-level top in physics A-level & top in math AS-level ... and the year before top in the world ICT AS .. the only girl in the rank.. pretty impressive alot of schools get rankings it's either of very gd teachers or private tutoring :p

Reaction score
last year we got top in bio o-level top in physics A-level & top in math AS-level ... and the year before top in the world ICT AS .. the only girl in the rank.. pretty impressive alot of schools get rankings it's either of very gd teachers or private tutoring :p
Yup u r rite ! I think for a levels most ppl take private tuition
Gawd I'm jus gr8 at topic changing looolz I think my frendz were rite

Reaction score
Yup u r rite ! I think for a levels most ppl take private tuition
Gawd I'm jus gr8 at topic changing looolz I think my frendz were rite
it's ok ... anyway im gonna go sleep ... tc & gd luck & dont worry inshallah ull do well just be optimistic

Reaction score
Ya u may Allah help us good night sweet dreams sleep tight don't let the exam monster bite ur head off hope to c u in ICT inshallah