• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE Literatue :) !!

Reaction score
hey guys i was just wondering for the unseen paper if you do really well can you make up for the paper 1?? and goodluck to all you out there were almost done!! :)

Well tbh it depends how well you did on that paper, and also on the mark you are aiming for. Like lets say on this paper you got a B grade, but on the Unseen you get an A, then you still have a chance of getting an A overall... but if you did really badly on that paper, even if you do extremely well on the Unseen, there isnt a very high chance of getting an A tbh.... but dont lose hope :)

Reaction score
to be honest im not very good in english so im aiming for a B-C. so if i did pretty badly on this one but really well on the unseen do you think i could get a B??

Reaction score
Well tbh it depends how well you did on that paper, and also on the mark you are aiming for. Like lets say on this paper you got a B grade, but on the Unseen you get an A, then you still have a chance of getting an A overall... but if you did really badly on that paper, even if you do extremely well on the Unseen, there isnt a very high chance of getting an A tbh.... but dont lose hope :)

im not very good in english so im aiming for a B-C. so if i did pretty badly on this one but really well on the unseen do you think i could get a B??