• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE ICT Theory paper

Reaction score
Hey I have a doubt in ICT. In s09, paper 1, the last question has 8 marks. Lets say I write 8 pints in total, adv and disadvantages. In the mark scheme, they they that write any 8 points from these: and then they say " One mark available for reasoned conclusion" <--- What does this mean?

It means writing which will be the most beneficial considering the adv and dis-adv.

Reaction score
It means writing which will be the most beneficial considering the adv and dis-adv.
Hey does it mean in the end I just write something like:
"I think it would overall not benefit them as the staff would require training, hardware can be expensive and there will be time zone problems"

or (speaking it won't be beneficial, I'll just decide at that time which side to take on a similar question)

"I think it would be beneficial, it can be done from home, there will not be any travelling time wasted, travel expenses would be saved."

or do I just write "I think its beneficial/ not beneficial" in the end?

Or does anyone know where can I get a sample answer for ICT paper 1?

Reaction score
Hey I have a doubt in ICT. In s09, paper 1, the last question has 8 marks. Lets say I write 8 pints in total, adv and disadvantages. In the mark scheme, they they that write any 8 points from these: and then they say " One mark available for reasoned conclusion" <--- What does this mean?
this means u have to explain it little bit

Reaction score
4 d friday ppr do v need 2 learn d Data Protection Act? seems as though it was never asked...
n Y is d traffic light simulation used when authorities can't control d amount of traffic?
Thanks in advance.

NIM

Reaction score
guys wat do v mean by volatile or non-volatile in ICT ...:p