• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE ICT Practicle Paper 2 and Paper 3

Reaction score
Hi guyz...,

Does anyone of you got or did the ICT Practicle Paper 2 or 3
Hve you got any tips , answers, files.....

Thanks.

Reaction score
Yeah I had my paper 3.1 yesterday , it was really easy :)
The hexadecimal codes were given , you just had to insert them in & the excel part had only 3 or 4 formulas as far as I remember.
Hope that helped....

Reaction score
HEY,
Im having my practical exam of V2 tmr... heard that Group Emailing is new in that,..the rest is easy.. hope you do well . GOOD LUCK ;)

Reaction score
Yeah I had my paper 3.1 yesterday , it was really easy :)
The hexadecimal codes were given , you just had to insert them in & the excel part had only 3 or 4 formulas as far as I remember.
Hope that helped....
PLEASE TELL ME WHAT COLORS YOU CHANGED IN HEXADECIMAL CODES IN THE FRONTPAGE PART IN PAPER 31 ICT ???????

Reaction score
guys please help today was my ICT practical, i wrote my candidate no. and centre no. but i missed my name only in the question paper all the others are fine! what can i do? i missed it cuz it was written wrong so i asked and wrote it everywhere except the question paper :(

Reaction score
e
guys please help today was my ICT practical, i wrote my candidate no. and centre no. but i missed my name only in the question paper all the others are fine! what can i do? i missed it cuz it was written wrong so i asked and wrote it everywhere except the question paper :(

it shouldn't be much of a problem, as your attendance was ticked and your candidate number is unique to your centre number, don't panic it happened before to a friend she still received her grade :)

Reaction score
i guess it would be fine as long as ur candidate number is there !!

Reaction score
PLEASE TELL ME WHAT COLORS YOU CHANGED IN HEXADECIMAL CODES IN THE FRONTPAGE PART IN PAPER 31 ICT ???????
I remember that there was reddish and pale beige and rest were give...
Sorry that's all I remember and oh by the way there was a sum function in excel.

Reaction score
e

it shouldn't be much of a problem, as your attendance was ticked and your candidate number is unique to your centre number, don't panic it happened before to a friend she still received her grade :)
thank you very much <3