• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE french listening paper 1

Reaction score
i know its been a few days since the exam but just wondering how was it for u guys??
in my variant they asked about firemen, indian girl, going to the cinema stuff and something about a restaurant with views to mountains and fireworks at night, and internet service in all rooms. thats all y remember, share your opinion!

Reaction score
yea it was but what i remember was ... the first answer was neuf :p
YES!!!!! and i don't remember which one the answer was '' car chaque pompier est responsable pour les autres!!!'' isn't it, and the indian girls said she was gonna buy a '' animal domestique''
in the restaurant thing it was '' from 21 to 28!! cars where prohibited then views to mountains then internet then the circus then the fireworks then say it was free and i don't remember the last one.

Reaction score
i got 21 to 28 and the one about fill in the blanks about correcting the wrong answer i wrote the first was ecrive and then l'chat and animal domestique .... thats what i remember and yea about the mountains and internet and circus and fireworks were right well done i think we have many similar answers :)

Reaction score
i got 21 to 28 and the one about fill in the blanks about correcting the wrong answer i wrote the first was ecrive and then l'chat and animal domestique .... thats what i remember and yea about the mountains and internet and circus and fireworks were right well done i think we have many similar answers :)
just one thing you wrote ecrive?? I'm sorry man but thats wrong, answer is ''écrivante'' since its a job. but apart from that I'm sure u got everything right :p

Reaction score
hahahaha yea i think ''écrivante'' is right well done .. :D i didnt know what to write so i just wrote ecrive :p

Reaction score
i had variant 1 it was easy but the last part was so fast and hard