• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE English Oral Topics 2012!

Reaction score
even i need help ,most probably i'll be having it tomorrow can any one pls help me and give me the topics ASAP ?

Reaction score
hey ..
i have my igsce speaking exam next week which is the first week of march ....please help me to find the topics ... coz i want to get ready for it please try to find it and tell me
thank u <3
I hear its these, good luck! :) Best wishes

Reaction score
Bullying
Teenage Problems
Relationships
Community
Gifts
Medical World
Leaving College Or School ( not sure either college or school )
Knowledge
Leadership
Air Travel
hey ..
i have my igsce speaking exam next week which is the first week of march ....please help me to find the topics ... coz i want to get ready for it please try to find it and tell me
thank u <3

Reaction score
can anyone find out the topics for 2013 may june please? i know this is one year later reply :p
but i really need to know the topics. please.

Reaction score
thank u soooooo much .. omg u really helped me ... and yeah inshallah we will get an A* in all the subjects .... i'm igcse .. in grade 10 .. wbu ?? but those topics are in which countries coz some of the topics that i collected from my friends in the country i'm living in contain these topics and some are not one of those ... for example i have this topic : travel journalism
Your welcome! :) Iam 11th, AS levels, and am not sure which country these are/were :( Hope you did good :) Best wishes