• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE English Literature 0486 Paper 2

Reaction score
Anyone doing IGCSE English Literature 0486 Paper 2 on 22 of may? Which drama's are you guys doing?Any tips for this paper?

Reaction score
Anyone doing IGCSE English Literature 0486 Paper 2 on 22 of may? Which drama's are you guys doing?Any tips for this paper?
Tempest and Earnest.
I dont have too many tips. Just structure your essay well and provide evidence.
Literature depends on your teacher to be honest. Your teacher should have taught you the necessary things :p

Reaction score
Tempest and Earnest.
I dont have too many tips. Just structure your essay well and provide evidence.
Literature depends on your teacher to be honest. Your teacher should have taught you the necessary things :p
Yeah they did. What drama's are you writing critical for and which passage based?

Reaction score
Same to you mann, and remember to explain and explore and quote as much as you can.
Also don't forget to include your personal response :)
I still don't understand what CIE means by personal response. Do we have to repeatedly lay emphasis on the dramatists writing by say it from your own perspective(e.g. I personally feel .etc)?