• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE Economics Grade = D

Reaction score
Hi people,

As we got our results today. Did any of you experience some kind of error in checking Economics paper?
because I just did, I was expecting an A* , A or at least B but I got D.

Should I get the paper re-checked?

Reaction score
Hi people,

As we got our results today. Did any of you experience some kind of error in checking Economics paper?

I got an A*....:D
Maybe they messed up ur ppr I suggest u recheck

Reaction score
Hi people,

I got a B and I applied for remarking and a recheck cause I got an A in the hardest paper which is paper 2 and 2 B's in the other paper and I'm sure I've done better. So apply for a recheck (Y)

Reaction score
"they" charge u for EVERY DAMN THING.
my elder sis got a D in physics got it recheecked n then got an A* (a few years back)
but the point is even if u want to see their checking of ur paper they charge, if u want a recheck they charge... X( selfish lil creatures...
but the point is see the costs of recheck n evaluation( they send u a copy of ur paper with methodical notes on mistakes) and think of the opportunity cost of each.

Reaction score
"they" charge u for EVERY DAMN THING.
my elder sis got a D in physics got it recheecked n then got an A* (a few years back)
but the point is even if u want to see their checking of ur paper they charge, if u want a recheck they charge... X( selfish lil creatures...
but the point is see the costs of recheck n evaluation( they send u a copy of ur paper with methodical notes on mistakes) and think of the opportunity cost of each.
from D to A* :O :O !