• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE Business Studies (0450)

Reaction score
hey guys...i need ur help...i will do ig business studies in oct/nov 2015 isA...
I have the latest edition of the textbook and i downloaded the study guide.
I solve past papers and everything.

is anyone else going to be taking it with me?

what else should i do?

any advice will my much appreciated by me XD

Reaction score
I am giving my Business IG exam this May/June 2015 and i am on a border of B, can you give me tips like for papers?
A study guide? mind posting the link...please :)
All I would say is:
  • make sure you read the syllabus and covered everything
  • solve as many past papers as you can, this will help you to get a practice of what is required from you (focus on the key points)
  • Business answers usually require a lot of explaining, so make sure you are able to do that
  • Try solving as many variants of past papers you can, because usually each one of them consists of something different and new
if i get any more tips i'll let you know :)

Reaction score
I am giving my Business IG exam this May/June 2015 and i am on a border of B, can you give me tips like for papers?
All I would say is:
  • solve as many past papers as you can, this will help you to get a practice of what is required from you (focus on the key points)
  • Business answers usually require a lot of explaining, so make sure you are able to do that
  • Try solving as many variants of past papers you can, because usually each one of them consists of something different and new
Thank you so much !! Best of luck honey :D

Reaction score
All I would say is:

I just came back from jeddah so the study guide is on my laptop i will be posting it as soon as possible dont worry :D

Reaction score
Hii..
Get the latest edition of the book and read and re-read it thoroughly. Do NOT memorize anything but make sure you get the concepts well and you know how they can be applied.
Solve as many past papers as possible. Try getting relevant case studies from other resources as well and solve them for a better conceptual approach. This will imprive your analytical and application skills.

Good Luck!!

Reaction score
Any one can help me regarding solved papers of business studies please as I need then as early as possible

Reaction score
hey guys...i need ur help...i will do ig business studies in oct/nov 2015 isA...
I have the latest edition of the textbook and i downloaded the study guide.
I solve past papers and everything.

is anyone else going to be taking it with me?

what else should i do?

any advice will my much appreciated by me XD
I need the IGCSE Business studies Solved past papers please.