• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

igcse biology study guide upload!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
hey guys if anyone of u has the igcse biology study guide please upload it so that the ones which dont have may benifit from it please if someone has that book be a little generous ........... ur little effort will benifit others as they will get good grades ................ help would be strongly appreciated

this is the book ?? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Reaction score
but what`s the difference between a studyguide and a book ?
and y everyone prefers a studyguide ?

Reaction score
moonlight22 said:
but what`s the difference between a studyguide and a book ?
and y everyone prefers a studyguide ?
Book is thick and long and so many information but de guide has all de topics of syllabus and hass all main points

Reaction score
rite there u are bro!
i have it i will surely apload it either after 10 th of june or before.

hehehehehehehehe................. 8)

Reaction score
come on guys is there no one to help a friend in need ................... ur little effort is goin to change our lives please xpf members .............................. help !!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Reaction score
DONT WORRY JUS WAIT TEN DAYS U ARNT GIVING UR IGCSE EXAMINATION ARE YOU?
IM FREE THEN I CAN SCAN AND UPLOAD IT!

FARHAN

Reaction score
No need to study from the study guide for the bio pp1 exam, here's how I study for it, I just solve bio pp1 years and whenever I find something difficult which I can't answer, I go through that point in the book or ask some of my friends here for help, pp1 exams are always easy except for the physics.

Reaction score
all paper 1 are easy even physic but it depend on ur preparation (i admit physics kinda hard ):)

Reaction score
:bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: come on bro ....... i m also giving the igcse subjects ( chemistry ) and then biology too and so i would be extremely gratefull to u if u upload it before 10th of june because then when would i prepare for the exams ....................... hope u understand