• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE biology ppl...HELP!

Reaction score
Anyone doing biology please please tell me how u pass this subject(nd dont tell me read because i do!)..and doesnt work...sometimes i get good grades in it but other times i completely mess up..olease i need advise!

Reaction score
Anyone doing biology please please tell me how u pass this subject(nd dont tell me read because i do!)..and doesnt work...sometimes i get good grades in it but other times i completely mess up..olease i need advise!
If you find it hard to learn by reading and understanding then i would advise you to learn questions according to curriculum content and then try to apply them. Believe me it is really helpful!

Reaction score
i can help, if u want...........juz go thru d papers........pik up Q's and lokk for answers in d text book.

Cat

Reaction score

Use the internet (youtube) to search for videos that teach you stuff.
Its much easier to remember when you see and learn. There are some really good teachers out there. Plus it's more fun than reading a book! :D
Also try to write down all the things you can remember when you study or read something. That way it'll stay in long-term memory!
Practice drawing (no shading) by seeing examples from past papers.
Try understanding what the experiment is about and how it works or what it does for paper 6.
For paper 1, first cross out the most irrelevant or unlikely answers, you have better chances of getting the correct answers! :D

Lastly, have a look here for notes: http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/igcse-biology-summarized-notes.11958/

Reaction score
classification of organisms,reproduction,enzymes,inheritance........................and many more i'l tell later

Reaction score
BRO SIMILIAR WITH ME

Reaction score
If you find it hard to learn by reading and understanding then i would advise you to learn questions according to curriculum content and then try to apply them. Believe me it is really helpful!
thanks..will try it...hope it works...:)

Reaction score
Reaction score
DO YOU HAVE ANY TIPS OR A WAY TO SOLVE THE P1 OF THE SCIENCE SUBJECTS
The best way in my opinion is to SOLVE past papers....again and again....cuz usually the pattern of the PAper1 is repeated every year (not the questions)

AND read the book thoroughly ....SPECIALLY the guide!!!!