• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Igcse biology oct/nov 14 p3

Reaction score
Reaction score
Wat if everything went wrong?! P3 is the main problem I mean we can do really well in p6 and p1 but p3 sucks
All I need in my life the. Oming days is an easy paper1 for the science subjects and a good p3 where I can solve a bit to give me a C
Am pretty sure I will mess everything in p3 damn this shit

Hope for good...not for C...if you will think to get a A or B it would be better..according to my experience they do lenient marking..
In may june I practiced n hoped for A n I got A in 1 and B in 2 subs

Reaction score
Now..!! be happy the paper was sooooo easy ryt...!! only a question or 2 about human body and the rest was soo easy...!!!

Reaction score
Now..!! be happy the paper was sooooo easy ryt...!! only a question or 2 about human body and the rest was soo easy...!!!

i think it went better than expected! there were some question that were a bit difficult in the theory, however the mcq was pretty much straight forward (if you cared enough to study ofcourse)

Hope everyone gets the results they deserve. goodluck guys

Reaction score
Ya..!! my component is CY so in MCQ -35, theory paper-70 & practical-37 total comes upto 137....though they are less but still I might get an A*..!!thank u guys & specially Xtremepapers for helping me cope up with this exams...!!

Reaction score
Is IGCSE biology easier than GCSE bio ??
no they are around the same level. The 'International' Paper was just created to avoid people in asia telling people in uk about the paper before they did it (since they are in different time zones)

Reaction score
no they are around the same level. The 'International' Paper was just created to avoid people in asia telling people in uk about the paper before they did it (since they are in different time zones)
okay ! but i've heard its more easier to get grades in IGCSE subjects than Olevels(GCSE)