• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Igcse accounting 11??

Reaction score
Okay and what about
Lol okay umm what did yu get for trial balance? The suspense account? And yu know the effect we had to show on the profit? Which one did yu tick?
Trial balance suspense DR 2100 ... and effect should be DECREASE, No effect, No Effect

Reaction score
Trial balance suspense DR 2100 ... and effect should be DECREASE, No effect, No Effect
Thanks :) I took closing stock by mistake and got 1500 but I did eth else correct I think how many marks do you think will be gone??

Reaction score
What abt the (e) part of the trial balance question? All the error haven't been found right? There's still a difference of $600 b/w the credit nd debit balances? Well, I wrote that :p

Reaction score
What abt the (e) part of the trial balance question? All the error haven't been found right? There's still a difference of $600 b/w the credit nd debit balances? Well, I wrote that :p
I got $800 difference

Reaction score
Okay and what about
Lol okay umm what did yu get for trial balance? The suspense account? And yu know the effect we had to show on the profit? Which one did yu tick?
decrease no effect no effect. suspense was 2100

Reaction score
Yea that transaction was completely omitted? So I did debit drawings and credit Hans lee or whatever the name was.
Nope not the whole transaction, only the Drawings side, even if the transaction is omitted it would be Dr drawings Cr cash..not Hans lee, hans lee is the owner and the business doesn't have an account for its owner due to business entity

Reaction score
Nope not the whole transaction, only the Drawings side, even if the transaction is omitted it would be Dr drawings Cr cash..not Hans lee, hans lee is the owner and the business doesn't have an account for its owner due to business entity
How do you know?? It never said that ONLY drawings is omitted and cash/whatever has been entered. I clearly remember that. And he second part yu're saying if I'm not wrong I have seen questions in the past paper (NOT PARTNERSHIP) of sole traders where they tell us to make the capital account of the owner and in that capital account we do write drawings. Please correct me if I'm wrong, still have a paper tomorrow :)