• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE 2016 ICT PRACTICAL

Reaction score
I will be sitting for the latest format of IGCSE ICT next week. Has anyone has any idea abt the paper 2 and 3 or any tips to share. thx

Reaction score
i hv done the 2016 specimen and face some difficulties.
  • P2 - Mailmerge letter which will later link to the powerpoint which will be test on our choice made in the mailmerge letter. They want us our reason.
  • p3 -( trainee notes) i am not really sure hw to do this section
Can someone help pls. any exercise that is similar to the questions?
thx

Reaction score
  • P2 - Mailmerge letter which will later link to the powerpoint which will be test on our choice made in the mailmerge letter. They want us our reason.
thx
Go on youtube and Type "ICT with Miss Price" , she does a video on the 2016 specimen paper

Reaction score
after watching it, i managed to solve that specimen paper but anyone has any relevant or similar exercise which can help me to solve my problem in P2 and P3. thx

Reaction score
thx
This link will help u in mailmerge
and if u need any help do not hesitate to ask me....welcome u

Reaction score
You guys i am really terrified
My exam is day after tomorrow and i literally have no idea about all the new stuff
Mail merge is kind a fine but trainee notes and styles are giving me a hard time
Anyone plzzzzzz HELPP