• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

if u need help here is a thread where u can get help

Reaction score
hi caro.....i badly need your help..........i dont know whats wrong wid me......i am doing o levels and is going to appear in may june exams..............actuallly i do all concepts of chem, physics,biology...but is unable to score gud....i got B in physics and chemistry and C in biology in mock examinations.i badly need ur help please help me....
hi..i never did biology in my life..okay mock exams are generally more difficult than cambridge exams..ur exams are approaching soon..so i will advise u to take into consideration ur exams..nothing else should matter..its only a few months of sacrifice..dont be discourage ask God to grant u strength anf faith from now on take ur notes from scratch n start to revise (read above how i suggested to silent hunter a method of revision)..make a plan when u wake up n try to stick to it as much as possible..after exams u will have plenty of time to relax..now do lots of past papers while revising and when exams approach revise all the past papers that u did..the questions and the answers..dont sit n think that u wont be able to work well in mock exams i also did not have good results but i took it as a booster to work more and more to acheive better results..mock exams are not cambridge exams everything is not over u still have time..dont let it pass by..time is precious for you now...ask ur teachers for any difficulties and for any questions you cannot do..dont hesitate to ask ur friends as well..make the exams ur priority from now and im sure nothing will prevent u from getting good results with the help of God of course..hope i have helped u and if u have an more questions be free to ask..God bless u n good luck for ur exams
caro24, A moment agoEditDeleteReport

Reaction score
i dnt feel lyk studying even i knw i can do it????
u are the only one that know wat u want if u really want to get good results the only way is by studying hard n hard with the help of God ..there is no other way..as from now i would advise u to do group work with ur friends ask them..its a really good way to remember n u dont feel bored at all with the company of ur friends..go to a quiet place and take chapter by chapter and discuss it and remember the main points..this way is very stimulating n it will surely make u want to revise at home..but rememeber that personal work is also important to succeed..now ask ur friends for the group work sessions

Reaction score
thanks for ur couragement ......i m really couraged....i also have manny problems in english ....my sentence structure is very poor give me sum tipsfor improvement.....

Reaction score
thanks for ur couragement ......i m really couraged....i also have manny problems in english ....my sentence structure is very poor give me sum tipsfor improvement.....
what u need for english is read n read a lot since ur tender age..i would advise u to practice your grammar in books or even on internet..take from the beginning..i would also advsie u to read on the internet essay models and also have a look at the marking schemes of recent years..ask a teacher for help..a teacher u are close with even if its not an english teacher..or ask a friend of urs to help you with essays and comprehensions..do lot of recent past papers(essays and comprehensions) and ask ur teacher to correct it for you so that u may know where u stand..there is a no time to lose start from now on..time is precious

Reaction score
i need help in environmental management... i studied from the book but still not able to do the past papers...help me plz

Reaction score
i need help in environmental management... i studied from the book but still not able to do the past papers...help me plz
hi..revising only once is sometimes not enough..look back at ur notes again n have a look at the marking schemes maybe the answers were more easy than u thought..without delaying i would advise you to seek help from ur teacher..ask ur teacher how a past paper should be answered..or you can ask a friend as well..choose a year and discuss it together with ur friends..it is more stimulating and memorising..asking ur teacher is the best way for me..if u want to succeed in exams dont be timid or afraid to ask ur teachers something...good luck n if u have any other questions i will be glad to answer n help u

Reaction score
what u need for english is read n read a lot since ur tender age..i would advise u to practice your grammar in books or even on internet..take from the beginning..i would also advsie u to read on the internet essay models and also have a look at the marking schemes of recent years..ask a teacher for help..a teacher u are close with even if its not an english teacher..or ask a friend of urs to help you with essays and comprehensions..do lot of recent past papers(essays and comprehensions) and ask ur teacher to correct it for you so that u may know where u stand..there is a no time to lose start from now on..time is precious
can you plz tell me some good grammatical practic sites on internet.......and from where should i read essays u know many of them are not good.....

Reaction score
what u need for english is read n read a lot since ur tender age..i would advise u to practice your grammar in books or even on internet..take from the beginning..i would also advsie u to read on the internet essay models and also have a look at the marking schemes of recent years..ask a teacher for help..a teacher u are close with even if its not an english teacher..or ask a friend of urs to help you with essays and comprehensions..do lot of recent past papers(essays and comprehensions) and ask ur teacher to correct it for you so that u may know where u stand..there is a no time to lose start from now on..time is precious[/quote
plz tell me good sites of essays and grammatical tests .....

Reaction score
can you plz tell me some good grammatical practic sites on internet.......and from where should i read essays u know many of them are not good.....
u will get grammatical practice in books..go to the library and find a suitable book..at the library there are also may books on essay models..in the mean time i will try to search for some essay models online for you..and yeah try also to read books and some comprehensions in your book as welll..Good luck

Reaction score
Tomorrow i have to submit my incomplete home work ;) i need a site where i could find the answers of nigel kelly easily of good standard. I tired of doing it. Please help me :( i am in ninth class of o levels (prep iii)

Reaction score
Tomorrow i have to submit my incomplete home work ;) i need a site where i could find the answers of nigel kelly easily of good standard. I tired of doing it. Please help me :( i am in ninth class of o levels (prep iii)
sorry if i couldnt help u i was busy these days but im back if u need help im here..i know its too late now..but hope that u have finally finished ur work...good luck fro ur studies and may God bless u..

Reaction score
hello evry1! cn any1 lemme knw who is doing biology p3 v1 tmw=) does any1 hv a gud quick revision fo it =( i hv biology p31 tmw =( plz help meh =( thnx..