• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

If not appear or low marks in AICT .So chances to get C

Reaction score
I want ask experts if some one is absent during AICT practical papers e.g paper 2 and paper 4 .
So is there chance to get C by just theory paper .
Because one of my friend he did not appear in Practicals but he is completly prepared for theory

Reaction score
Yea i cannot believe that one can get even C without giving AICT, in AS AICT are much important but it is not possible...

Reaction score
First of all if one is absent he won't get graded.. it's grade X or something... If one talks marks .. then He can't even score a D. An E is all he is going to get after getting 70/80 in Paper1.

According to the last grade threshold of winter 2012. AS grade for AICT are as follows.. C at 100 marks and D at 85 marks and E at 70.. And the theory paper itself is 80 marks..

If you are talking about C in whole A Levels.. It's possible but quite hard.. he needs to score 215-220 marks out of 250 marks (P1,P3,P4).. for a C.. Although I'd say repeat AICT this november.. that's the only hope for him. cuz if he is capable of getting 215-220 out of 250 in the other 3 papers... A* is a piece of cake for him. He should reappear this Oct/Nov for AS AICT.. and get good marks in the practical and aim for A instead of hoping to get a Overall C with that kinda hard work..

Reaction score
First of all if one is absent he won't get graded.. it's grade X or something... If one talks marks .. then He can't even score a D. An E is all he is going to get after getting 70/80 in Paper1.

According to the last grade threshold of winter 2012. AS grade for AICT are as follows.. C at 100 marks and D at 85 marks and E at 70.. And the theory paper itself is 80 marks..

If you are talking about C in whole A Levels.. It's possible but quite hard.. he needs to score 215-220 marks out of 250 marks (P1,P3,P4).. for a C.. Although I'd say repeat AICT this november.. that's the only hope for him. cuz if he is capable of getting 215-220 out of 250 in the other 3 papers... A* is a piece of cake for him. He should reappear this Oct/Nov for AS AICT.. and get good marks in the practical and aim for A instead of hoping to get a Overall C with that kinda hard work..
For who is A* a piece of cake? :cautious: