• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IF anyone arrives late for paper at the centre..

Reaction score
there should be some polcy for such emergancy cases... :/ , oh so didn't you informed your school management about such rude behaviour , it is their responsility to help the candidates.. :s

Reaction score
JamesSmith said:
Ok. This is a real serious issue. I guess you should have talked to the head supervisor but still your logic was simple and understandable. You should write to the CIE directly. British Council does have limited liability and they have to respect that. You should contact CIE office and let them know and see what they can do.
Your hard work and determination should not be over looked like this.
Good Luck.

P.S: concentrate on your rest of the examinations so that you don't screw up the whole session.
You know after this I got so much demotivated, I worked hard the whole month but no with gains :/
I have next paper accounts, and I so not feel like studying after this experience...:/
actually they took me inside the office , I don't know who was that person to whom I talked but he was mentioning something about key timings , that they are over and he did hear another word , as examinations were going on that time. So I had to go back to the exit. My parents too talked to a head invigilator, ( they were outside the premises)..But he said we just called london , and they didn't allow us .( he was lieing about it I am damn sure)

Reaction score
okay firstly, don't get demotivated at all. These things happen in life and are to make us more wiser and confident. Just stay upbeat and study hard for your accounts paper. Accounts got a lot of numbers and calculations so you don't want to keep yourself thinking about what happened in the past and make mistakes in your exam. You have your whole education career ahead. Do your best in the accounts paper and tell CIE and British Council how you would have performed in the paper.

Secondly, if it was 9:30 am even when that guy called London, then it would have been 4:30am in London. It tells you the drama.

thirdly, read and study your venue notice and notice to candidates properly.

Now, talk to your school about it and if your inner gut says that you were right then go for this issue properly. If there is even a small, slight, tiny piny guilt or second thought than try convincing it and if doesn't get convinced than surely you forget about the bad part and take the lessons learnt.

P.S: never get panic and worried and as a muslim (as your name suggests) have faith in Allah Almighty. One should never loose hope from HIM.

And study hard. You don't want your parents and family to remember this small incident as the worst year which wasted you education career.

Wishing you good luck!

Reaction score
Hey thanks a lot for advise, and yeah faith in Allah is the only thing that gave me strength.I still have november to give paper... :)

Reaction score
Its ok!! you dont have to loose hope!
this is not the end of life!!
you should take this one as a lesson!

when me get into MBBS, after so much of competition ,we never expect that we will fail any test but this really happens in life!
but life is not ended there!
its like u have a knee strike rather than heel strike !
so u have to get up and face it!!
god bless u!
do tell me if u think I can do anything for u!

Reaction score
Aww...that's so sweet of you. Don't worry, I have overcome that experience now and planning up for my november paper. Oh btw I was wondering are you zahra ahmed?

Reaction score
Well one thing is for sure they won't pay you back why? beacuse before you take ur statement from the school you have to sign a document, which clearly states that No matter what the case is, the money will not be refunded!

so that hope is gone, SCREW THEM WORK hard NEXT time get a distinction and let them pay you back :p

Reaction score
Money doesn't matter, what matters is , they should realize what a person goes through when such thing occurs in life , they should relax some rules. I know it won't benefit me but yeah maybe I can do something for upcoming a/o levels candidates. Oh yeah can tell me now what will happen to my statement of result?
Yeah InshaAllah I am totally gonna screw them up and I heard its easier to gain in nov papers.. so :D

Reaction score
aww thats bad .. last week for the chem p2 i reached there by 9 am acording to my clock i was stuck in traffic and had to come all the way back to take another route .. but luckily there clocks were 5 minutes behind so he let me sit for the exam but wrote my canditate no. and centre no on a form or something and told me that the first time is a warning ... but the other one was trying to be a total jerk and wanted me to stay back ..
what u can do is report it to CIE because i hav myself seen many ppl come late enough.. they wont give u ur money back but what they can do is shift ur admision for the nov papers and wont charge u again .. that happens in some cases when u arnt able to give the papers..
and do mention the stupid behaviour of some dumbass invigilators who think there the president .. stay strong and pray .. inshAllah everything will be okay ..

Reaction score
Bushrafareed said:
Aww...that's so sweet of you. Don't worry, I have overcome that experience now and planning up for my november paper. Oh btw I was wondering are you zahra ahmed?
No i am not!
i am zahra muhammad!
best of luck with november exams!

Reaction score
the same happend wid me but due to ma own stupidity... didn't carefully read the venue notice...but must say that british council should allow some flexibility in their rules yaar!... this happened in paper 9708/22 economics 19 may 2011 and then I was instructed by ma skool to start preparing for nov retake and NOT TO APPEAR FOR PAPER 1..... so gud luck evrone apperaing in nov session.. and I will especially remember it as the mistake of ma lifetime....

Reaction score
NOMEEE said:
the same happend wid me but due to ma own stupidity... didn't carefully read the venue notice...but must say that british council should allow some flexibility in their rules yaar!... this happened in paper 9708/22 economics 19 may 2011 and then I was instructed by ma skool to start preparing for nov retake and NOT TO APPEAR FOR PAPER 1..... so gud luck evrone apperaing in nov session.. and I will especially remember it as the mistake of ma lifetime....
good luck to u too!!
RULES ARE RULES!

Reaction score
the authorities in pak are very rude...it was my paper 34 of physics and we arrive 5 mins before reporting time......but unfortunately the our center gate was closed..we didnt knew it had the second gate....some how we made but we still were stooped at the gate for security issue...due to which we were late 15 mins and they made me write report....for no reasonnn altough it was the mistake of the beacon house mangment still british council didnt listen ........the staff members in pakistan do really think that they are something they are very rude they do make syndicate panic and confuse...