• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IELTS

Reaction score
IELTS is it really needed for you to work or study in US, Canada, UK, Australia, and etc. Or is their any other way? I am planning to learn English online then take IELTS exam if it is realy needed by those countries.

Reaction score
If you are looking for work than you have to give IELTS General training module. And most of the workplace require IELTS.

Reaction score
I think learn English via online is great and easiest way. If you are regularly do this work then you will get success soon in learn English.

Reaction score
hey guys lik i have my xam 2morrow nd am so tensssnd!!!!buh had a question does any1 noe how do u attempt da question with the answer sheet??like do u have toshade or write a,b,c???

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

International English Language Test Service (IELTS) is necessary to get admission in abroad (U.K, USA, NZ, Canada, Aus). It requires minimum 6+ bands to admission.

Top EEE college in north india