• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IELTS Preparation Lahore

IELTS academy Lahore

• pacans

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • bets

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
What is the best IELTS preparation institute in Lahore. Some of my friends told me about pacans, bets and kiplings, but I want to know about the best one. Does anyone have any idea about the best IELTS tuition center in Lahore?

Reaction score
The best tuition for IELTS is available in PACANS. Their rate is also quite economical. They are offering the IELTS course in Rs 2500. you can visit www.pacans.com or call 0300-4094094

Reaction score
What is the best IELTS preparation institute in Lahore. Some of my friends told me about pacans, bets and kiplings, but I want to know about the best one. Does anyone have any idea about the best IELTS tuition center in Lahore?
The course in taught by Canada Qualified Teacher who got 97% in Canada

Reaction score
I was also looking for the best Institute. Unfortunately, got admission in CAS Shadman.Substandard teaching and not good environment for females especially.It is so ruinous for the students that their are quite a few such institutes are opened. WHo has the only objective to make money and play with the precious time of the people

Reaction score
Well to start with, i have'nt taken the IELTS test myself but my fiance did, twice. The first time he scored over all 6.5. He had problems basically in the reading part. what he told me was that he ran out of time and there was alot to do, and he ended up getting 5.5 in reading.
The second time when he reappered in the test, he improved in all the three areas except for the reading part. he again stuck to the 5.5 band. this time he told me that all the three passages in the reading section were research based and quite dry. it was hard for him to concentrate on the dry solid details one after the other, and above all manage his time.
So i guess he couldnt complete the section in time.
Since he is planning to apply for his phD abroad, probably New Zealand or Australia, he has to score atleat 6.5 in each. now he is going to reappear. i really want to know how he could improve his reading skills.

Reaction score
tell him 2 try developing reading as a habit.... and practice past exams 4 IELSTS before the actual paper..... as 4 tym management, tell him not 2 bother abt da handwriting n stuff n to read questions b4 da passage so dat when he reads da passage 1nce he'll kno where da answers r.... (usually ppl read it 2wice so it takes tym...) :)

Reaction score
tell him 2 try developing reading as a habit.... and practice past exams 4 IELSTS before the actual paper..... as 4 tym management, tell him not 2 bother abt da handwriting n stuff n to read questions b4 da passage so dat when he reads da passage 1nce he'll kno where da answers r.... (usually ppl read it 2wice so it takes tym...) :)
thats exactly what i told him to do:)

Reaction score
does the pacans campus give any hostels for those who r there for preparation ??? and how many centres of pacans are there?? oly three???