• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IELTS Criteria

Reaction score
What do you mean procedure?
I can happily tell you everything about it but please elaborate on your question.

Thanks!

Reaction score
What do you mean procedure?
I can happily tell you everything about it but please elaborate on your question.

Thanks!
how should i register for this,and what standard of IELTS lies in forign countries,as well as how do i prepare for this.

Reaction score
Okey, so if you want to register, you should go to the british council pk website, there will be an exam tab, and somewhere it will say : 'register for IELTS' Then you can fill out ur information, give ur id number (NIC CARD OR PASSPORT) and choose the date, ielts test are usually held every saturday and thursday of every month, you will recieve a confirmation summary of your test in your email, then you should pay 15,000 (which is the cost for the test) where they have stated (its usually a bank) within 2-3 days upon getting the confirmation which you get right away in your email after you register. The standard and band requirement for every country is different, It also depends if your taking general or academic module, if its for studies, go for academic module and if its for immgration purposes, go for general, Obviously the test format will slightly be different for both modules, Every university and every country as said before has different band requirements, and you should try to get the best band score, to fulfill their requirements. You can prepare for this test by using books, i personally dont think that going to professional institutes is a good decision, unless you have loads of money, if you have recieved a C or B in olevel and alevel then just buy books, or go on websites to check the format and timings for each section of the test. This site definately helped me when i was preparing for it. www.goodluckielts.com The ielts test has 4 sections that have to completed in order for you to get the overall score. They are: speaking, listening, reading and writing. For me, ( dont know if the same happened for anyone else) the speaking test was 4 days before the (listening, reading, and writing test) i dont know if this happens all the time, but thats how it happened for me, Choose a good date, and be sure to take ur id with you as well, as the email confirmation that you will recieve 1 week before ur test ( not the one you get right after u register). If you need more help in some specific areas, then do let me know :)