• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IDEA FOR ALL STUDENTS!

Reaction score
@hellcat...c'mon man..!! Evn Zohaib Sherazi wasnt that much of a nerd to NOT help others...!! :x

Reaction score
@ghalya...................i'm not being a nerd.....just trying to know...what good will it do??

Reaction score
hellcat said:
@ghalya...................i'm not being a nerd.....just trying to know...what good will it do??
ofcourse we all are ready to help each other!!

Some things are better understood from our own standard people!

Reaction score
princesszahra said:
hellcat said:
ofcourse we all are ready to help each other!!

Some things are better understood from our own standard people!
TRUE! :D

Reaction score
:D i am always in need of help in my Alevel studies. pst ppr problems compiled up mostly. and i m also ready to help anyone in studies !!!

Reaction score
rviboy said:
:D i am always ready in need of help in my Alevel studies. pst ppr problems compiled up mostly. and i m also ready to help anyone in studies !!!
GOOD BOY!!!
PM me if u want me to help you on skype!

Reaction score
^ good girl too :p
no doc i don't wanna disturb you . but thanks a lot for offering help. :)

Reaction score
Re: i agree with u but......

hellcat said:
u mean it well.....but we don't have extra time to get online on SKYPE and discuss our quaries do we?
aaaaaannnnndddddddd...............a person handling 11 subjects or more should forget about wasting time on SKYPE and discussing quaries....because better solutions are present..............
PS: have we forgotten our teachers?????????????

well you are right in a way dat most students have a tight schedule , school and then academies, so its not practically possible for them to dedicate time via Skype.
yeah 11 subjects, dats too many, bad idea for them :p.
and if somebody has got incompetent teachers then he may find this idea helpful...but if you have good teachers and people around to help you, then no need for this! :beer:

Reaction score
Good organization and study skills are crucial to maximizing your potential as a student. Whether you're in 4th grade or graduate school, knowing the secrets to taking notes, studying and managing your time makes learning easier. Not everyone will be able to learn using the same techniques. Take the time to find out what works best for you.

Reaction score
samuelarnold said:
Good organization and study skills are crucial to maximizing your potential as a student. Whether you're in 4th grade or graduate school, knowing the secrets to taking notes, studying and managing your time makes learning easier. Not everyone will be able to learn using the same techniques. Take the time to find out what works best for you.

u are perfectly correct..............it's not just that how many subjects u handle...it's how u effectively organize them...and one more this...either it's all A''s or A*'s ........ the rest are useless.