• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICTT

I am having my practicals paper 3 after 1 hour anyone did it and is having an idea about it :) pleas

• not that hard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • difficult

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I am having my practicals paper 3 after 1 hour anyone did it and is having an idea about it :) pleasee tell mee:):barefoot::cry::censored::coffee:

Reaction score
how was the exam , my exam is tommorrow
the exam was so easy,,its all about front page same as year2013 oct/nov and june 2014 and excel i only applied vlookup and a simple formula nothing else it was so easy*paper 3*
paper 2 was easy as well you only need to focus and i saw that for the first time they ask us to put a photo in the header but it is not a big deal right:p:p:p
wishh you best of luckk:cool:

Reaction score
the exam was so easy,,its all about front page same as year2013 oct/nov and june 2014 and excel i only applied vlookup and a simple formula nothing else it was so easy*paper 3*
paper 2 was easy as well you only need to focus and i saw that for the first time they ask us to put a photo in the header but it is not a big deal right:p:p:p
wishh you best of luckk:cool:
if 32 plesase email it my exam is tmw.my mail [email protected]

Reaction score
Hello,
anyone please send me anyone of paper 21, 22, 31 and/or 32 (the question paper and/or support files), I have my IT practical exam soon so please send it. I will be forever great full for this gesture. Email: [email protected]

Reaction score
GUYYSS !!
i am sorry i dont have any papers i only did the exam aand i can give you an idea about it nothing else
am sorryy