• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT THEORY!!!

Reaction score
Describ how encryption will help to protect data.
ENcryption is a way to scramble the data by converting it into codes.this will help protect data because even if unauthorised people
get hold of the data they cants understand it.A decrption key is used to decode the data

Reaction score
My Name

Where can i get the answers to these repeated questions? Are there like notes that cover these topics?

Also, there are questions about EXCEL spreadsheets in theory. How to solve those?

Reaction score
My Name

Where can i get the answers to these repeated questions? Are there like notes that cover these topics?

Also, there are questions about EXCEL spreadsheets in theory. How to solve those?
IM sorry i dont kow About EDEXCEL
there is no place for these all the answers in proper english ans stuff ...............only marck schme orpoints like karim attachd

Reaction score
but remember you. i think you will be knowing this that the style changes every 5 years... i mean the ques asked totally changes mostly.. it has happened last year with me during my igcse's