• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT source files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey anyone have a link to download all the files and question papers in one archive?

Reaction score
HELLO!
Bros i really need the source files for 0418 2008 may june
i browsed many websites but i found nothing so can u plz help me:((
Im counting on you all

Reaction score
Bros.I Really need it and i cant find any websit :(
Can you please help me .
Or at leats give me a link i really need one .<3
with source files please..

Reaction score
for the dates type in Between#01/01/2009#AND#31/01/2009# and when u want all months and days for a single year type in like: ??/??/YYYY

Reaction score
Do u have the supporting files of Nov 2013 paper 2 plzzzzz?!!!
If u have them, plzzz reply and I will give u my e-mail

Reaction score
hey guys! when are you guys giving your paper 3? Please let me know! I also need help!

Reaction score
Oh ! Well, In EXCEL there were about diff functions: VLOOKUP, SUM, Name a Range, Some Multiplication, IF function, Hiding columns and rows then deleting them too. Then remember to keep them as 2 decimal places and euros. Also, Relative and Absolute referencing has to be used. And I guess thats all.
In HTML, You have to draw a table and insert images in them. Then resize them and use widths for the table and images. Also, you have to change the resolution of one of the images which means the kb size has to be below 100 KB. In the stylesheet, you have to add H1 and its properties. Also the coding : <a href="mailto:******?subject=***%20***> and yeah thats it. :) I also wanna add an image for the table :| The image is the table you have to create :) Best of luck people!!1
Source files link: www.xahc.co.uk/adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.