• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT PRACTICAL QUESTION! PLZ HELP ME GUYS :'(

Reaction score
Yoo if you're reading this, please please puhh-leaaase reply as soon as possible because I'm really in a hurry. I'm pretty much tutoring myself practicals so i need help :(

Ok.. so 1. What is an evidence document? Sometimes they tell u.. save this in the evidence document.
2. ok so if you saved it therre.. how are you going to print it? How will the examiner c the practical?

3. At the end of some printouts..they tell u to highlight stuff.. how do we highlight ? :(

Please please please reply soonn and faastt.. i'm in a dreadful panicky state right now :(
o n can u give me some practical tips? it would be very useful.. god bless yuh x

Reaction score
Yoo if you're reading this, please please puhh-leaaase reply as soon as possible because I'm really in a hurry. I'm pretty much tutoring myself practicals so i need help :(

Ok.. so 1. What is an evidence document? Sometimes they tell u.. save this in the evidence document.
2. ok so if you saved it therre.. how are you going to print it? How will the examiner c the practical?

3. At the end of some printouts..they tell u to highlight stuff.. how do we highlight ? :(

Please please please reply soonn and faastt.. i'm in a dreadful panicky state right now :(
o n can u give me some practical tips? it would be very useful.. god bless yuh x
an evidence document is bascially creating a Microsoft Word Document and then naming it evidence....
2) you place your screenshots here and have them printed out at the end
3) you use a highlighting pen
images
to highlight what they tell you to highlight...

Dont panic the ICT practicals were quite easy.... just take it cool and relax!!! :D

hope this helps you....

I would just advice you to solve as many past paers as possible... and get comfortable with typing.... dont forget to add your candidate details to everything that you print out.. and read the question before you answer.. they can trick you at times.... this site has good practical notes... http://www.igcseict.info
GOOD LUCK!

Reaction score
an evidence document is bascially creating a Microsoft Word Document and then naming it evidence....
2) you place your screenshots here and have them printed out at the end
3) you use a highlighting pen
images
to highlight what they tell you to highlight...

Dont panic the ICT practicals were quite easy.... just take it cool and relax!!! :D

hope this helps you....

I would just advice you to solve as many past paers as possible... and get comfortable with typing.... dont forget to add your candidate details to everything that you print out.. and read the question before you answer.. they can trick you at times.... this site has good practical notes... http://www.igcseict.info
GOOD LUCK!
Life saver :D