• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT practical may 2012 igcse edexcel

Reaction score
if possible get a template.
1. it looks creative an appealing to the examiner
2. cuts down time like hell. (designing time)
the thing is our school has microsoft office from 2003...dont think it has templates or does it?

Reaction score
umm sorry but what exactly do you mean by the Mr/Ms thing....i saw the datasets...they have a field of titles...soo do you have to make a query on the titles or something??
Yah...How do you do it? (Mr/Mrs) ?

Reaction score
wait wat people, wat are u talking about, no mail merge. so dont cofuse ur brain. can any1 make a group conversation, a possibl google hangout asap, so we discusss this thing ?
DEVINDA COME ONLINE ON SKYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Ebrahim Manzoor every1 got their own point of view !
its no rumour the file were regarding the airport plane and this stuff... best of luck everybody ;) chillaxx not hard ... don't panic at any stage

Reaction score
Don't be bitchy, help people!
Generic stuff really, Asked to crop out a plane. Change colors in a picture of a drawing provided, Just darken the borders and lighten the insides.
Simple reports, queries and one form. Learn how to make options (Mr/Mrs) in the forms. Query criteria involves dates. Learn that!
They'll also ask you to make a webpage, Use MS Powerpoint to do so and save it as a page. Layout given, Simple instructions to be followed. Don't take too much time here though. Screwed me over.
Spreadsheet's a bit trickier, there's one question I still don't know the answer to. Other than that it's just simple functions like Sum(Range) and multiplication. Also learn how to make a graph with titles, axis labels.
For MS word, Learn the Memo format. Details to be filled in will be provided so no worries.
There's also a final report you'll have to create using the data created earlier. Not that hard, work quickly though!
thank you sooo much...bdw a re ther any relationships in the database?

Reaction score
wait... how do u create a web page in MS Word? i only know the web expression software for making web pages.. :S

Reaction score
do we have to give a screenshot of the actual webpage or the html codes?
No HTML codes, you create the website layout in MS word/Powerpoint.
Save it as a webpage.
Open the page in a browser and take a screen shot of that

Reaction score
People* Illiteracy*
Do fun? What's wrong with you bro? What's wrong with helping? This post of yours got about 2000 hits, that's helping 2000 students. All 2000 of them knowing how big of a cunt you are. Good job.