• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT practical may 2012 igcse edexcel

Reaction score
please please i need the paper.....one of my friends said she had some GIMP thing and web authoring + she had her exam today!!
and in the previous posts someone said they didnt have web authoring!

Reaction score
Chillax ppl according to data files there is no video, audio editing.
Finally I need the Question paper :D. Oh and one more thing there was something about a minimum formula i saw near the beginning of the post . hope this helps

Reaction score
Eh, ive a question, i mean that there is a vector graphic which u had to edit, to make it fit for purpose. they ask what u did in order to make it fit for purpose. What did u guys put????

Reaction score
Chillax ppl according to data files there is no video, audio editing. According to above post there is no web authoring, or they might just ask us to create some leaflet or something like that which is quite easy. Finally I need the Question paper :D. Oh and one more thing there was something about a minimum formula i saw near the beginning of the post . hope this helps
but umm my friends like she had web authoring!!
is there a different paper for every school??!:S
someone please tell us whats there in the paper!!!!!

Reaction score
Lets get some facts straight do all ur question papers contain Stuff about Air Planes Please agree if they do then we can confirm if all question papers are the same or not

Reaction score
What does web authoring imply like wat do we have to create ?
U just have to create a webpage about a certain topic, which i think might be special offers. The notes are in the data files. U just have to create a webpage using any software ur comfortable with (word/publisher) and save as a webpage and then take a screenshot :)

Reaction score
but theres still a chance of the papers to be slightly different!!:S
web authoring is most comfortable to do with notepad!
its really easy to do it and if you have the ICT student book itll be easier for you!!
SOMEONE CAN YOU GIVE A DETAILED REPLY ABOUT THE WHOLE PAPER PLEASEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Reaction score
look people, these are all rumors. better go and practice something. the supporting files you got just try doing stuff with em'. stop wasting your time here.
i updated my status "i know the paper" and got 5 likes and 50 comments. and yea i was joking. the same shit is happening here. :L