• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT Practical 2013 Variant 2, Post your information HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
When they ask us font size as Massive.. what should we write??
and when they say biggish ? what should we write ??
for frontpage! PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP

Reaction score
I am suppose to do Dreamweaver.. I am sorry :(

Reaction score
OMG finally someone who uses dreamweaver! YAY :D
do you know how to prevent tiling? And how to do bulleted list without changing codes, just directly?
And you know when you attach a stylesheet, sometimes the style isnt applied properly, like h1 and h2? So when you highlight something, and lets say i wanna put h1 to it, do i do it from the html tab or css tab?
Thanks! :)
to prevent tiling, restore down your browser window and if necessary resize it.
change the style from the html codes i.e., from the codes view

Reaction score

i've heard that all the steps would be provided, like instead of massive they will give you a size like 20 or sth. :S
my paper is tmrw too, did you get the papers for v1, cuz i think there is a mistake in the excel for profit :/

Reaction score
what
i've heard that all the steps would be provided, like instead of massive they will give you a size like 20 or sth. :S
my paper is tmrw too, did you get the papers for v1, cuz i think there is a mistake in the excel for profit :/

what mistake are you talking about? :O

Reaction score
what

what mistake are you talking about? :O

you have the files?
see the profit is more than the income, its so wrong cuz profit is whats left, so it cant be more.
everything else seems right.
see what i meann ?

Reaction score
Oh hahaha. Im also doing 32! Do you know whats coming? My friend told me, quote on quote that it was easy as shit. Mine is on the 30th. How about you?
Nopee:/ Haha and that friend couldn't tell you what came? ;P mines tmrw ! :$ hopefully your friend was right

Reaction score
Oh hahaha. Im also doing 32! Do you know whats coming? My friend told me, quote on quote that it was easy as shit. Mine is on the 30th. How about you?
dude im doing mine tmw :D i will give u the link of the source files when i get them how about tht ?

Reaction score
Youve probably read this around, but he did say that you have to edit the stylesheet, and change the colour to dark red and they gave the codes as well! and some IF functions came, and basic multiplication functions, if i remember correctly!
Good luck for tomorrow! :D Please tell us how it went :3

Yeah so i've heard.
Haha, thankyouu! sure, i'll tell you whatever came. isA, it'll go great!

Reaction score
Is Microsoft Access coming in the practical , if yes .please somebody confirm me do we have to make labels in that .
and what about hexadecimal stuff what is that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.