• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT : Post your doubts here !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi
I was wondering how to interpret the grade thresholds for last years paper, (2011). I take three papers in ICT, which are, 12,22, and 32. These equate to a total mark of 260, yet in the thresholds, it says the maximum raw mark is 300, could someone please tell me where the extra 40 marks come from? thanks

Reaction score
Hello everybody.

In my textbook of ICT. There was a question where I should put a function in the cell "X" of the table

----------------
School Code:
A - Anaka
B - Brenton
C - Cland

-----------------

School Code Description
B_______________________> X
A_______________________> X
C
A
B
B
C

What Function should I use?? my exam is tomorrow anybody help please :)

Reaction score
OQSM BE ALLAH , i did it myself and worked with me 100%

i typed VIN and the Fuel and Dispatched , and i did it , try to do the boolean/logical part while importing before finishing , in the advanced part , and make Yes Duplicates Ok

worked with you ?? :)

under the slide adding option , you will find "New Slide" , search for "Slides from Outline" and choose it and then import ur file :)

for god sake , WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ?????? !!!!
yup yup ;)

Reaction score
can anyone help me??!!! whats in ict paper 32 2012??
is it difficult?? what functions do they ask in excel?? and are we suppossed to make our own style sheet??

Reaction score
Hi yall!!!!
so, im done with my p2 ict n im really not satisfied cuz im not sure if:
they cut marks for using da wrong font in powerpoint??(my bad, im not sure though)
n wat does fit on single page wide mean??
plussssss do i lose marks if i use da wrong currency other than da one mentioned in da question in access??

Reaction score
When they ask me to resize a image, http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/CIE/Cambridge%20IGCSE/Information%20and%20Communication%20Technology%20(0417)/0417_w11_qp_3.pdf, question 30 which software should i use. Because my school will not have photoshop and can you send me a screen shot if you did it.
Picture manager.

Right click on picture --> open with --> picture manager!

There, click on edit picture --> resize --> change the width and height the way you want to ;)

Reaction score
When they ask me to resize a image, http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/CIE/Cambridge%20IGCSE/Information%20and%20Communication%20Technology%20(0417)/0417_w11_qp_3.pdf, question 30 which software should i use. Because my school will not have photoshop and can you send me a screen shot if you did it.

Resize the image so that it is 800 pixels wide and maintain its aspect ratio. Take a
screenshot to show how you resized the image. Place this in the evidence document
you created in step 1.
Save this image as N1BG6.JPG in your WEB11N folder.

use paint ------ that was what i used

Reaction score
Reaction score
If necessary, resize your browser window so that the background image fits the window
without tiling.

it means you should be able to view the page without scrolling up, or down or sideways ::because of the background image used in the page::
how do i do this and in Q30 they said something about making it the background image, do i have to make this the background image in the stylesheet i choose in step 36

Reaction score
how do i do this and in Q30 they said something about making it the background image, do i have to make this the background image in the stylesheet i choose in step 36

open the style sheet and change the background image to the new one

i think you should maximize the browser

Status
Not open for further replies.