• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT : Post your doubts here !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
in june 2011 p2 vrnt 2 when i open the access file values are missing please this is urgent

make the date format D/M/Y

Shukran :p

Anyways, i want to know how do you apply animations ONE AT A TIME! i have done it a million times but never confirmed it... and i am not going to take any risk :)
so... anybody?

see , u should right click on them all , and choose On Mouse Click , so that they be 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 not 1 , 1 , 1 , 1 :)

ONE LAST THING! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO IMPORT JUNE 2009 WITHOUT GETTING ANY IMPORT ERRORS! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO ABOUT THE BLANK DATES?!

PLEASE ANS ASAP!

make the date format D/M/Y :)

Reaction score
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb...
well...you happen to see errors when the file is damaged...Inshallah this won't happen during your exam, so no need to worry :)

make the date format D/M/Y , thats the solution if the problem happened :)

Sometimes, the dates are formatted in different formats due to the regional differences.
The examiner then provides 2 files with the same name but differentiated by the the number at the end. If one file gives import errors, you can try importing the other file, i.e, J9sales2

It won't give you the error.

make the date format D/M/Y , thats the solution for it :)

Does anybody knows if they are checking the emails we send on practicals (last step)? there will be a huge amount of them !!!
I think that they only check the printouts.. any ideas?

they will also check ur email :)

also for http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/CIE/Cambridge IGCSE/Information and Communication Technology (0417)/0417_s11_qp_32.pdf question 11 Set the horizontal and vertical alignment for cells A to H in the table to be centre aligned.
1) Do u right click each individual cell and put the horiz. align as "centre" and vertical align as "middle"?
When i do this, and check the alignment again, the vertical thing goes back to "default".
plz help

the problem is from ur software i think , same happened with me but tryed it on school computer , it worked :)

and finally sometimes in questions they ask to make an anchor and say "make sure its not visible" and sometimes they dont mention that. So, what should it be? It has to be invisble in both scenarios? (i know how to make an anchor invisible and also show it)

just highlight the anchor which u have just made it in the design mode , then go to the html , and delete what is highlighted there and if there is an </a> , delete it and if there is a style applied on the anchor , delete it too :)

thats it , to make sure everything is correct , make a hyperlink and search for the anchor , you will find it , but you cant see it , thats the idea :)

Reaction score
PLZ GUYS IF ANYONE NEED HELP , SEND ME A MESSAGE ON MY EMAIL , [email protected] , OR HERE AT THE XPC INBOX , I WILL ANSWER IT , I DONT HAVE TIME TO READ ALL WHAT U R WRITING -,-"

Reaction score
also for http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/CIE/Cambridge IGCSE/Information and Communication Technology (0417)/0417_s11_qp_32.pdf question 11 Set the horizontal and vertical alignment for cells A to H in the table to be centre aligned.
1) Do u right click each individual cell and put the horiz. align as "centre" and vertical align as "middle"?
When i do this, and check the alignment again, the vertical thing goes back to "default".
plz help
and for this u gotto add it urself too..........

Reaction score
PLZ GUYS IF ANYONE NEED HELP , SEND ME A MESSAGE ON MY EMAIL , [email protected] , OR HERE AT THE XPC INBOX , I WILL ANSWER IT , I DONT HAVE TIME TO READ ALL WHAT U R WRITING -,-"
For each month of the year, calculate the average duration of holidays starting in
that month. You may use rows 10 to 22 to help you NO ONE IS CLEARING MY DOUBT PLZ HELP: ( IT OCT/NOV P3 QUESTION 14

Reaction score
can some one help me out with a html code sheet with all that needed for an IGCSE exam..??

just highlight what is asked in the design mode and see where it is highlighted in the html and in the paper infront of you , highlight it :)

Reaction score
there is a question in may/june 2009 p.2 (show only the records where t the
booking Date was between 01/01/2009 and 31/01/2009 inclusive), how to write this ???

Reaction score
there is a question in may/june 2009 p.2 (show only the records where t the
booking Date was between 01/01/2009 and 31/01/2009 inclusive), how to write this ???

go to the date column---under the criteria type--between #01/01/2009# and #31/01/2009#

Reaction score
Reaction score
For each month of the year, calculate the average duration of holidays starting in
that month. You may use rows 10 to 22 to help you NO ONE IS CLEARING MY DOUBT PLZ HELP: ( IT OCT/NOV P3 QUESTION 14

what you do----under the Mcode---fill in the month code--from 1-12, make a suitable heading(may be number) in the nxt column, use the countif function to count the number of times each month appeared---in the nxt cell--make another heading and call it duration--then use the sumif function to count the total number of duration per month---in the nxt call call it average --use the formula--=roundup(duration/number,0)--that will give you the average--although this is not in the mark scheme but the ans. is exactly the same---this was the method i used--if you don't understand--feel free to ask question

Reaction score
do the edit from the html and tell me what happens with you :)

Hey! I need your help ASAP. My paper is in just a few hours.

In Excel, what does these signs mean "<>0" ?
As in for example: =SUMIF(B32:B60,"<>0",B32:B60)

Also, how/when do we use AVERAGEIF with ROUND?
Example: =ROUND(AVERAGEIF(G22:G58,"<>0",G22:G58),2)

Status
Not open for further replies.